Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Relient K Look to Be Teasing

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

Loki likes this.
  2. I almost forgot that the new Relient K album wasn't officially a thing yet

3. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

Loved the song they posted awhile ago, hopefully its a solid record.

4. sammyboy516

Trusted Prestigious

hope it's an album cover, I like it. I NEED them to announce something, anything, ha. Usually what seems like "teasing" from them never actually gets announced as anything.

CMilliken likes this.
  5. CMilliken

Trusted

Hoping for some album info soon!

6. punchlinekid

this wind changed me..

Is there a release date set?

7. sammyboy516

Trusted Prestigious

Hasn't even been an official announcement. They just said they have something recoded and mentioned the title at a show. I mean maybe that's an official announcement to some, haha.

8. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Can't wait for this. Also, where's Dave ? He's an animal

9. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Hopefully will hear some info next week! Still waiting!

10. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

According to their touring bassist (who recorded a lot of stuff on the album) it's coming out mid-summer.

11. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Their whole existence seems to be one big tease now.

12. sammyboy516

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I keep saying this but their trajectory as a band since FANSD and even a bit before that has been super disappointing. I'm not even just referring to the quality of Collapsible Lung; they don't communicate anything to their fans and these half-teases that result in nothing are annoying. I get the argument that the band doesn't owe their fans anything but it's just frustrating to see them post pictures of recording or talk about album titles and play new songs at shows then go months with weird social media teases that don't mean anything. No one really knows for sure who's in the band, who recorded the album, etc.

Loki likes this.
  13. cmanfred

Newbie Supporter

Totally agree! The Collapsible Lung album art was pretty disappointing. If this is the cover it's a good one.

14. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

aspeedomodel likes this.
  15. Loki

God of mischief

Can't wait :)