Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Refused – “Servants of Death” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Refused have released a video for “Servants of Death” via Rolling Stone. The band will also be releasing a digital deluxe version of their last album, Freedom.

The video comes on the same day the band announces the “Digital Deluxe” version of Freedom. This edition features “Stolen Voices,” originally released as the bonus track of the Japanese version, and a live version of “Thought Is Blood.”

2. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

I liked this album but Im apparently the only one

3. joey-wan kenobi

Happiness is a warm gun mama

I use to consider myself a huge fan, but I lied to myself it seems. I've yet to listen to this album :(

4. mescalineeyes

ASHAMED (OF BEING BORN) Prestigious

I made a point out of listening to the album this week. I can't find any redeemable qualities :(

5. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

The album's good, they tried something at least. I pretty much enjoy a few tracks a bit more, and this one is one of my favorites. It sounds like Cedric Bixler-Zavala sings background vocals in the verses, anyeone caught something like that? :)