Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Reel Big Fish / The Expendables / The Queers / Tunnel Vision Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Apr 25, 2017.

1. kidinthebushes Apr 25, 2017
    (Last edited: Apr 26, 2017)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

2. kman22

Regular

Is the title a typo?

kidinthebushes likes this.
  3. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Middle finger to the midwest, I see?

4. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Damn, that's a good lineup. I saw The Queers with The Ataris in a tiny venue back in 2009 or so and it was a ton of fun. And of course RBF is always a fun set.

5. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

reel big fish is done. i just cant anymore

6. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Saw that show in NYC! Here I thought that would be the smallest venue The Ataris would ever do. Boy was I wrong haha

marsvoltamcr likes this.
  7. btr

Trusted Supporter

Shout out to Reel Big Fish for not putting out any new material since 2012 and still being able to tour 80% of the year while filling out decent sized venues

teebs41 likes this.
  8. btr

Trusted Supporter

Has anyone been to this? What's the deal with the beer tasting, are the vendors just there or does your concert ticket include drink tickets?

9. 2Sweet34

Went to Hampton NH show...no drink tickets and they had one local beer company giving out samples for a few hours.

btr likes this.
  10. john24311

went to rhode island show when u entered they gave us 10 tickets for beer samples...there was like 4 venders sampling lines were a lil long for tiny samples some let use multiple tickets for bigger samples, but it all seems to be venue and vender dependant, really wasnt worth the samples...was cool to see the fish (like 25 time seeing them) in a different setting in the top beach in the state right on the water, place was packed even on a wednesday good for them