Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4/XB1, Oct 26, 2018) Video Game • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CobraKidJon, Oct 25, 2018.

1. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

I went to interact with the butcher in Valentine and forgot my left and right and just shot him in the head. Chaos

shea and Signifire like this.
  2. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I accidentally punched my horse trying to check it for my weapon

Mrplum5089, DickyCullz and shea like this.
  3. jorbjorb

7 rings

damn it downloading it now.

4. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

bought some cocaine gum YEEHAW

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  5. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

anyone who makes arthur shave is a fed

PauLo, Joe4th, Mrplum5089 and 6 others like this.
  6. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

So far I don’t see any reason to, but I haven’t done the bonus heist yet. The horse and free guns are decent enough I guess

GrantCloud likes this.
  7. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

I really wanna get this, but I know if I do I won’t be doing anything else for weeks. Fuck. First world problems are tough.

8. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I ended up with the 80 dollar version, Target was out of the standard and I didn’t want to go anywhere else. Haha

dadbolt likes this.
  9. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

I’m growing out a glorious stache

primavera likes this.
  10. DickyCullz

I'm letting all the hair grow. fuck barbers

primavera, shea, T.J. and 1 other person like this.
  11. secretsociety92

Music, Gaming, Movies and Guys = Life

Top tip, don't crash your horse into another horse that has someone with a gun riding on it. I fell off so hard I got wounded enough so that two shots were enough to kill me...

12. chris

Trusted Supporter

Accidentally rode over a dog and the whole town (rightfully) erupted into gunfire.

Unlocked the guy you can sell stolen coaches/wagons to so I’m going full highway robber.

Goty confirmed

13. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

where is this guy???

14. T.J.

music and baseball.

i forgot about this guy... and I need money!

15. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Finally starting this game and doing the train robbery. I’m in love y’all

T.J. likes this.
  16. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Emerald Ranch if I recall

dadbolt likes this.
  17. T.J.

music and baseball.

this game is a lot of fun. the story isn't holding up to the first one, so far, but its a lot of fun. and the world is so gorgeous.

18. chris

Trusted Supporter

Emerald Ranch, unlocks after a mission there with Hosea

dadbolt likes this.
  19. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

I was just about to do that one but I made the mistake of going to check out the swampy area and haven’t left for 2 hours lol

20. Landrick Robert

Stay Gold

This has been a great year for video games and I don't think anything else coming out till Kingdom Hearts will capture me the way this games has so far.

21. DooDooBird

Trusted

Definitely a learning curve involved in this game. I'm having fun, but still not totally comfortable with the controls and understanding all the mechanics, menus, features, etc... There's just so much going on, I feel like. I remember picking up the previous RDR game years back and basically had it all down after 20 minutes of playing. lol.

22. shea

RIP Supporter

I’ve not gotten to play as much as I’d like this weekend so far but I sort of feel that way too. I’m worried the health/stamina bars/cores are going to get tedious..especially having to worry about the horse, too.

23. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

At first it was overwhelming. Though spent 4-5 hours with the game today, and feel p comfortable with all the systems. NOW if I can just find a brush for my horse.

Also I did that gunslinger quest you get in Valentine, and the rare pistols/dead eye cards you get made it sooooo worth it.

24. DickyCullz

re: Brush you get one for free in an early camp mission with Hosea when you buy a horse

The_Effort and Cameron like this.
  25. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I did the side mission where that writer was doing a book on some old gunslinger, but after I met the people he was affiliated with and got photos, the writer is gone??