Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4/XB1, Oct 26, 2018) Video Game • Page 57

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CobraKidJon, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I went back to Braithewait Manor today and did not know that Catherines burnt corpse was there and could be looted. Real dark lol

2. T.J.

music and baseball.

I just ran into the Ghost Train while doing one of the horse challenges. That was cool.

3. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

can you, as arthur, get into New Austin in the main game? or is that only in the epilogue? If I haul ass through blackwater without getting killed, can you eventually cross over?

4. Slangster

Won "Best Hog" at the Hog Shit Snarfing Contest Supporter

5. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

just accidentally stumbled upon Kieran’s grave riding around in the epilogue, didnt know you could visit them, looked up all the other folks’ grave locations and went to see them all and got real sad. Now gonna go to arthurs grave and weep openly.

6. jorbjorb

7 rings

I tried to give online another shot yesterday. Can't believe it's made by the same people that made GTA 5 online. It's horrible.

7. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i gave online a try this past weekend too and haaaated it.

jorbjorb likes this.
  8. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

jorbjorb likes this.
  9. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Took a long break from playing this but started back up again yesterday and I am loving it. I rowed a boat to an island then ran around the island for awhile and tried to go back but my boat was gone so I swam and drowned.

jorbjorb likes this.
  10. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

found the abandoned pirate ship the other day in flat iron lake. that was pretty cool haha

jorbjorb likes this.
  11. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

jorbjorb and Cameron like this.
  12. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Came across the snakebite guy for the third or fourth time and Arthur’s reaction was priceless. “Again?!”

Sean Murphy, T.J., Cameron and 2 others like this.
  13. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Arthur putting on his hat in the final mission got me good

14. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I really need to get back into this and finish it. I think I’m only like half way.

15. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

same, I think I have one chapter left. But I also do not want the game to end. haha

16. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

The past few times I’ve played I just end up roaming around and shit lol

GrantCloud likes this.
  17. Jake Gyllenhaal

Anybody seen Gavin?

Sean Murphy and Matt like this.
  18. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

You don’t build a barn, dumbass! What do you think this is, 1785?

19. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

My first experience with the murfrees was always the mission where you go blow em all out of the cave and take over that camp, and i know you have an auto encounter with odriscolls early, an auto encounter with the raiders when you get to saint denis, but i never experienced the auto encounter with the murfrees until this time through. It was creepy as all hell and i was not expecting it lol

GrantCloud and waking season like this.
  20. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

another thing i just experienced for the first time (on my 3rd play through) is, you find out Arthur once had a son, and a wife, that wasn't Mary. I guess I never decided to help Rains Fall after the mission where you free the horses on the boat, and you just ride around with him while he picks herbs for medicine, and one of the talking options has Arthur discussing that with him. Thought it was pretty cool.

21. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yeah that part gutted me

22. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I really miss this game. And GTA.

23. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I was thinking about going back and re-playing GTA but I just can't seem to pull myself from this hah

waking season and jorbjorb like this.
  24. jorbjorb

7 rings

I've gone back to give online another go and I'm enjoying it more now that they've added the trader, bounty and collector roles. Still need to give the moonshiner role a try.

25. Jake Gyllenhaal

Welp, since being furloughed from work and I got a whole lot of time on my hands, I ended up completing the storyline for the fourth time. But I’ve been trying to accomplish as many mini missions and skills. Today I finally acquired all 144 cigarette cards! I got a 90% completion rate now. I can’t find any other video game that is as engrossing as this for me.

Mcrx, Sean Murphy, stijn_p and 4 others like this.