Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4/XB1, Oct 26, 2018) Video Game • Page 55

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CobraKidJon, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I put in over 100 hours but it never felt like a chore

Letterbomb31 likes this.
  2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I did 2 chapters and got bored tbh.

LightWithoutHeat likes this.
  3. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

sad

4. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

I think I’m actually at the end of chapter 6 but i had to stop mid-mission to get to work :(

What a great story

5. T.J.

music and baseball.

oh my goodness, the gambler challenges is pissing me off.

my luck is terrible.

jorbjorb likes this.
  6. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

I'm saving those and the bandit stuff for last. The bandit challenges because I haven't maxed my honor yet, and I know it's going to take a hit from those, and the gambler because I hate five finger fillet. I'm done with master hunter, survivalist, and explorer, and on challenge 9 on sharpshooter and horseman.

7. dash64

This is my design

Picking this up after work, can't wait!

8. jorbjorb

7 rings

I've been sitting at 93% completion forever. It's become a game I just throw on for twenty minutes to go on a rampage in st denis. Maybe I'll do the story again. DLC would be nice.

SlappinCups likes this.
  9. Argus

Currently trying to complete rank 8 of the gambler, and it's the worst. Win three hands of blackjack while taking at least three hits??!!

T.J., Anthony Brooks and jorbjorb like this.
  10. Philll

Trusted

Just got to chapter 5 and holy shit I'm glad I didn't have that spoiled.

11. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I already wanna start this over from the beginning

Gnarly Charlie and jorbjorb like this.
  12. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

I'm about halfway through my second story mode run, lol... trying to find quests I didn't get to in the first round

jorbjorb likes this.
  13. jorbjorb

7 rings

Just started my second play through. It's nice knowing all of the controls. I'm going to take my sweet time in chapter 2 and 3 and go for 100% doing most of the challenges/collecting as Arthur. I got bored playing as John.

14. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I sorta did too, I was glad that the epilogue was as short as it was.

jorbjorb likes this.
  15. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

might restart this tonight, is it worth trying to beat the game with high honor? there's a different ending right? i think it could be fun to play it differently if there is a different outcome/ending. I assume it still ends the same way ultimately.

edit: if there is an altered ending, don't spoil it! haha

jorbjorb likes this.
  16. jorbjorb

7 rings

Yup totally different ending. My first play around I was evil the first half and turned it around in Chapter 6. My next replay I'm going to have high honor the whole way.

Sean Murphy likes this.
  17. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

yaas

im'a be a good cowpoke

waking season and jorbjorb like this.
  18. Philll

Trusted

Just finished the main story. I have loved this game. I hope the epilogue doesn't lose any of the magic.

19. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

The epilogue is fun, but i was glad it was as short as it was.

Philll likes this.
  20. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I started my 2nd go ‘round last night and i just got to valentine and i have vowed to 1) have high honor always, and 2) never shave or cut the hair

Im gonna be a scraggly af looking good cowboy

waking season likes this.
  21. jorbjorb

7 rings

On my second play through I'm trying to get the legend of the east satchel and outfit right off the bat.
    upload_2019-3-1_19-1-25.png

22. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

This was fun and all when I went through it but I really do not see myself returning to it for a looooong time, the idea just seems daunting to me given the pacing of the game. Absolutely amazing experience on first playthrough but I can’t see it having the replay value that some of my other favorite games have

23. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

I bought this game the day it came out. I played mostly one the weekends. I just beat the game this weekend. What a journey. There is still so much I missed which is crazy.

The world is just a stunning achievement for video games.

24. Argus

It looks like the most recent update finally fixed the gang camp glitch in the compendium. I was perusing my stats yesterday, and both the Raiders and O'Driscolls were finally showing 100% completion after being stuck on 88% for months.

jorbjorb likes this.
  25. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i'm finding it more of a chore to play through a 2nd time, mostly because i guess i know where the story is going and getting there can feel so overwhelming and cumbersome at times.

SEANoftheDEAD and jorbjorb like this.