Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4/XB1, Oct 26, 2018) Video Game • Page 54

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CobraKidJon, Oct 25, 2018.

1. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Trying whistling?? Sometimes my dumb horse appears off the map, and I whistle and his ass comes running out of nowhere

2. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

the same horse is back in the stable but again for purchase. i also got rekked by a group of raiders and they got like $700 from me.

le sad. le sad.

3. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

4. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

any parks and rec fans, the guy who voices dutch is also this guy from season 6

772C7E52-4B15-467F-A428-383D9F8AB06F.jpeg

Cameron and SmithBerryCrunch like this.
  5. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

just beat the game and you’ll never have to worry about your money again

6. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Just finished the epilogue. Man. Great ending. Didn’t expect Dutch at all. Yee haw!

Gnarly Charlie likes this.
  7. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

thoughts on the credits:

mary at arthur's grave..... sad.

also am i to take the cops presumably searching for john to be setting up the prior game's story? If so, cool way to end this one.

8. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

Yes

Sean Murphy likes this.
  9. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

the pinkertons tracking John at the end is 100% how they found him at the start of red dead 1

Joe4th and Sean Murphy like this.
  10. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

They're the same cop characters as in the first one

sophos34 likes this.
  11. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

050ACD92-604D-4C50-A169-54E991CEFC34.jpeg

12. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

This D’angelo song is incredible

13. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

So out of boredom I restarted the story mode, but now I’m listening to Quentin Tarantino’s spaghetti western movie soundtracks as I’m playing.

14. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

15. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

I'm still sitting pretty at 47% through story mode, though I'm also probably north of 200 hours played at this point. I'm working on finishing all of the challenges, and kind of holding out hope they'll fix the gang camp bug so I can 100% all of the gangs before finishing the story.

16. DickyCullz

Finally fucking finished the story. Beautiful to look at, enjoyed the main story beats but fuck me did this game go on forever. Even when just plodding through main story mission. A lot of bloat, I felt like the game was fighting me at ever turn

Is there a way to see stats like hours played?

17. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

I don’t want the story to end. I’m somehow still on chapter 6

18. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yeah on Chp. 6 , and I’m still taking my time doing a lot of stuff. The game is def long, but the story/world is so good.

19. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

I love how every mission now feels like it could be the end of the chapter, but they just keep on coming

20. Philll

Trusted

Only just got to chapter 4 the other day and this is basically all I've played since it came out. Granted I only get a few short hours a week to play usually.

21. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

Are you on Xbox or PS4? The closest I've found on PS4 is looking at your 2018 wrap up on the PlayStation website. You can see the total hours played on your top 3 games, and some other stuff. But I really wish the game had a more robust stats display. GTA 5 had something like that, and I feel like the first Red Dead did, too. Stuff like time played, distance traveled on horse, distance traveled on foot, and so on.

22. DickyCullz

yeah I got that, but trouble is I had to sign up with a new pin around august when I got a ps4 pro and full switch over to a US account so it was super low.

Wish rdr2 had some stat breakdown like that in game

23. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

DickyCullz and Anthony Brooks like this.
  24. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

the campaign really wasn't too long, i actually felt like i blew through it. i can see the gameplay feeling cumbersome though if you're constantly getting hung up doing side work or side jobs. there is definitely an overwhelming amount of stuff to do, like i feel like i could play the game for another 6 months trying to 100% it, but the overall main story felt, not quick, but not as long as like assassins creed games that i am used to.

25. bones

#HEEL

Yeah I plowed through story mode and didn't feel like I put that much time into it