Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4/XB1, Oct 26, 2018) Video Game • Page 52

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CobraKidJon, Oct 25, 2018.

1. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

Yessssss

2. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

still need to go back and finish the epilogues. I put it down right when I got to that point and haven't made the time to go back in. the holidays and picking up a couple new releases slowed me down.

3. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Take your trophy to a fence and craft a trinket

4. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

I just got to this point in the story! Great callback to the similar sequence in rdr1 when that song played when you got to Mexico

oncenowagain likes this.
  5. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

arthur getting TB seems like an odd route to go....was not expecting that.

6. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Finally finished! What a game

7. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Just got to Chp 5. I’m trying to straddle the line of doing a lot of side stuff, and main stuff. It’s hard.

8. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Same and same

GrantCloud likes this.
  9. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

im so glad i still have a save point back to around 20 percent complete, im ripping through the main story in the game so when i finish i will likely go back again and just leisurely play. try to hunt a shit ton and get animal furs.

10. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

he gets in chapter 2 when collecting a debt and the man coughs on him

GrantCloud and oncenowagain like this.
  11. oncenowagain

I finished a few days ago and left a lot of the camp requests, treasure maps, and hunting challenges undone, but I’m hoping to get some of that stuff done over time (minus camp requests of course)

12. oncenowagain

Finishing this story with high honor was so perfect

13. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

I think I had medium honor the entire way and it just defaulted to the high honor ending for me lol

oncenowagain likes this.
  14. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I think the only sidequests I don’t care for are the treasure maps. This game is just too detailed to be going off a drawing for me to find where the hell theyre talking about.

oncenowagain likes this.
  15. oncenowagain

RDR1 was def easier on the treasure map front

Anthony Brooks likes this.
  16. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

haven’t played this game in months so trying to jump back in has been difficult because I don’t even know where to start lol.

I only got to around chapter 2 before I took a break.

waking season likes this.
  17. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I'm a fucking idiot, I beat the game months ago and I just figured that out from this post

18. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

I liked those. A couple where pretty tough though. I would’ve never found the snake one I don’t think.

Cameron likes this.
  19. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

They’re great once I have any clue where they’re referring to cuz then it’s almost an environmental puzzle to solve. Though again I’m just not familiar enough with the dense terrain of this game, and I’m 35 hours in lol.

20. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Welp I just fought the o'driscolls at shady belle and holy shit kieran i did not see that coming :( and boy am i tired

Sean Murphy and Jake Gyllenhaal like this.
  21. Morrissey

Trusted

Is this the greatest story in video games? It hasn't left my mind since finishing it way back at the end of November.

RobbieBerns likes this.
  22. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

It's fantastic, but definitely not. Bioshock and Last of Us came to mind immediately.

23. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

I'm finding the story pretty good, but the missions themselves really boring

prattsy likes this.
  24. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

With how good RDR2 is, I'm pretty excited to see what Rockstar can do with their next GTA. Or even a new franchise.

25. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

in terms of video game protagonists Arthur and John are basically my favorites of all time. but bioshock infinite is by far the best video game story ive experienced (I haven’t played the first two bioshocks yet though)

SEANoftheDEAD and Joe4th like this.