Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4/XB1, Oct 26, 2018) Video Game • Page 51

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CobraKidJon, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

For some reason at the trapper he doesn’t have my legendary Fox pelt, but he has my Legendary Bear/Buck pelts. When I go to my horse the Fox pelt is in it’s satchel. How do I get it to the trapper?

2. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Sell it to him!

3. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Feel like im blowing through the main story, just got to the 2nd camp/Rhodes - i know theres still a ways to go but i feel like i might slow down on main story and explore and do more side stuff for a bit

4. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I loot a body and make maybe $2-3, i get killed and somehow i lose $150???????

5. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

6. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

At the third camp site. Still taking my time, and doing a lot of side stuff. Though at some point I need to just bunker down, and knock out the story. It’s been getting pretty intense too.

7. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

If it helps, you're maybe like a quarter through the story lol

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  8. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Yeah you've got A WHOLE lotta game left if you're only at the second camp.

9. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

like a fool, a dang fool, i tried to just casually trot into blackwater.

GrantCloud and Jake Gyllenhaal like this.
  10. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

I did the same early on and quickly learned I'm....

Towards the end of the game you get to visit the locations of the previous game

Sean Murphy likes this.
  11. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

anyone happen upon the circus performer side mission yet?

it was pretty fun to ride a zebra around the wild wild west

12. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

The last part of that mission was cool.

Anthony Brooks likes this.
  13. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

My horse disappeared again. Not in the stable and my saddle was just randomly in the wilderness on my map. Did it just wander off and die while I was on a mission?....

I had to spend $200 to buy the same horse from a stable.

14. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

after like a good 4-5 days of playing this nonstop, i'd say my only complaint is how slow arthur moves when he's in camp or anywhere where he isn't able to run full speed.

TSLROCKS likes this.
  15. Jake Gyllenhaal

Welp... finally finished the story mode. In the final face off against Micah, I had the sawed off shotgun and his head didn’t explode. SAD.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  16. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

That's one of my biggest annoyances, too. I tend to spend as little time as possible in camp for that reason.

I'm wondering if there's a bug connected to counting how many gang camps you find. Not the hideouts, but the smaller camps. I'm stuck on 3/4 O'Driscoll camps, and I've found at least five or six different locations. Getting 100% on each gang doesn't count towards anything else, thankfully, but I'd really love to get it nonetheless.

17. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i find enemy camps so rarely, i think i've only come across 2 so far and i was so ill prepared i was smoked immediately and lost a ton of cash each time.

18. Jake Gyllenhaal

Now that I finished the story I'm just roaming around to open up the map. Almost got killed by two coyotes and after skinning them both, a trapper was nearby but he only offered me 60 cents per rug. What a ripoff.

Also once you're able to get to Armedillo, does some sort of story unravel regarding the cholera plague? I keep going back and it seems like it's getting worse and they're disposing more bodies

19. jorbjorb

7 rings

I haven't seen any sort of story there. I have a feeling there will be a DLC coming related to that area.

20. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I bought this at launch but only really started playing it a lot recently. Still only on chapter 2 because I keep getting sidetracked doing stuff haha.

Accidentally ran over a guy in a town on my horse last night and then of course got a bounty on me. Couldn't escape before the law caught up with me so I had to kill about 8 of them and then hide on the side of a cliff for awhile. Now I have a $110 bounty on my head in Valentine lol.

BirdPerson and GrantCloud like this.
  21. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

same happened to me too, i've started just letting myself get killed if i draw a bounty for something stupid like that. i've learned to carry less cash around so i lose less when I die than i would pay for the bounty. i racked up over $200 in bounty in like 5 minutes trying to escape the law in valentine like the first day i played lol

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  22. jorbjorb

7 rings

I'm done the game and I can't find the high stakes map quest. Everything online says I should be able to find the map guy around Riggs station or Cumberland falls. If I missed him the maps should be at the fence. They aren't anywhere.

23. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i also once ran into a bar too aggressively and flew through the doors and tackled a guy accidentally and drew a "disturbing the peace" bounty lol

24. kupe

Regular

Most of this game is me sprinting through doors and people inside going "woah man, take it easy". Saloons, barber shops, train stations, police stations, doesn't matter, I crash through every door.

BirdPerson and delvec19 like this.
  25. Jake Gyllenhaal

These took some unexpected turns

delvec19 and jorbjorb like this.