Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4/XB1, Oct 26, 2018) Video Game • Page 49

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CobraKidJon, Oct 25, 2018.

1. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Just entered the epilogue and, to be honest, I loved this game up until Chapter 5, but 5 & 6 really sucked all of the momentum out for me.

2. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

i mean i get the hate for chapter 5 as it was an unnecessary detour, but the hate for 6?! It was heart-wrenching and beautiful

3. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

I loaded up my game and had lost my white Arabian horse. No clue what happened to it.

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  4. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

finally went back to this after completing the story. spent like three hours upgrading and customizing all my guns to look dope and massacring people for no reason

5. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

dk what you mean chapter 6 was insane, but the epilogue starts slow in the first couple hours but the second part is some of my favorite stuff in the game.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  6. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

I played all day yesterday but essentially did nothing lol
    Finally killed 8 consecutive small game with arrows though

7. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

horses in this game

8. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Woah, that looks painful. Watching a video game of it is one thing but real life is excruciating!

9. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Welp... reached the epilogue last night yet felt like I still had a whole other chapter left, so I was not expecting that.

10. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

This is how I felt too, haha. Didn’t realize the epilogue was going to be THAT much of the game.

11. Jake Gyllenhaal

Oh so there’s still a ton of the game left? I turned it off once I could save the game cuz it was getting late.

12. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

Epilogue is probably 4 to 5 hours of game

Jake Gyllenhaal likes this.
  13. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Took out the legendary Fox.

Then got to the shootout in Rhodes....I was actually p shocked they killed off Sean that soon. Didn’t hate him. Fuck I love this game.

BirdPerson and Gnarly Charlie like this.
  14. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Went horseback riding at my girlfriends on Christmas Day

If you thought RDR2 controls were awkward...

RobbieBerns and Gnarly Charlie like this.
  15. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

got this for christmas yesterday, installed it overnight, and the wife is working a night shift tonight. cannot wait to get home from work and have an entire uninterrupted night to get lost in this game.

Jake Gyllenhaal likes this.
  16. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

See you in two days!

17. GBlades

Trusted

Managed to get a few hours into this. It's kinda tough to get used to the controls, firing my weapon was a nightmare and the aiming was a bit off but i'll get used to that. The sequences and voice acting are stunning and I can't wait to visit the open world. Graphics wise; best looking game of 2018 however obviously i'll need to play it more to get used to it.

Any tips for first time players?

18. Jake Gyllenhaal

Stock up on supplies by looting every dead person you come across.

GBlades and Matt like this.
  19. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

have not played a lick of it yet but are the controls similar/the same as GTA?

20. Matt

This, I've never had to purchase ammo and I always have a solid $7k-$8k just from looting every body. You can donate every belt buckle/watch/jewelry etc to the camp instead of trying to sell it at a fence, makes it much easier.

GBlades likes this.
  21. GBlades

Trusted

I'll be sure to steal from every corpse I see, I usually end up doing that in these types of games until I really understand whats needed and whats not.

22. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

be careful it takes forever to loot and if you stick around a massacre too long the law will come and you’ll have a bigger problem

23. GBlades

Trusted

Yeah I noticed that grabbing things takes fucking ages. Failed my first mission because whilst I was looting slow as fuck, Micah got shot.

24. bones

#HEEL

fuck Micah

Joe4th and shea like this.
  25. Matt

more witnesses = more bodies = more loot

sophos34 likes this.