Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4/XB1, Oct 26, 2018) Video Game • Page 48

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CobraKidJon, Oct 25, 2018.

1. delvec19

Trusted

Beat the game, now i'm just wandering around the old RDR1 map. Sniped out all the Lobos and proclaimed Fort Mercer mine! (Was hoping Bill was there)

We can't cross the San Luis River into Mexico right?

jorbjorb likes this.
  2. jorbjorb

7 rings

DLC where you play as Sadie would be sick.

3. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

You can.

4. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

I’m sorry we can do WHAT?!?

Now I need to blast through this

5. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

you sort of have to glitch into Mexico if I’m not mistaken

Kyle Max and yeahrightdude like this.
  6. PauLo

43% Burnt

And it's not the same as the rest of the map graphics wise, it's still the same graphics as the first game. Probably because they used the same base as the first game for Blackwater and New Austin etc and left in Mexico, just making it inaccessible.

7. BirdPerson Dec 17, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 17, 2018)
    BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Why is it when I need to kill birds there are no birds around? I couldn't go 2 feet earlier in this game without hitting a roseate spoonbill but now? Nothing!

yeahrightdude likes this.
  8. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Just saw this on the RDR subreddit earlier lol

[​IMG]

9. Smash Bros totally derailed my momentum playing this. Hoping to pick it back up next week during the holidays. I want to finish the story so bad.

sean_rugy and SEANoftheDEAD like this.
  10. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

thats exactly how i am, i want to continue the story to get futher into it obviously, but i also do not want it to end. haha

SEANoftheDEAD and Joe like this.
  11. jorbjorb

7 rings

This game is a great hunting game on it's own.

12. michaelvalerijr

Pressure's mountin' but I don't Everest

At 99.4%! Can’t wait to finish so I can finally start online.

jorbjorb likes this.
  13. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

I’ve gotten to the point where I just ignore random stranger encounters because it always turns out bad. Came across a guy attacked by an animal and while I was able to shoot the animal dead, the guy was succumbing to his injuries and appeared to have died. I decided to put him out of his misery by exploding his face with a sawed off shotgun. Apparently that alerted a witness and I became wanted. I chased down the witness and killed him. Sure enough two people in a stage coach witnessed that and I’m still wanted. Luckily it was the first thing I did when I loaded my save so I just reloaded it.

14. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

the random encounters are ridiculously repetitive after a while

GrantCloud and Joe4th like this.
  15. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah in both this one and RDR1 I ended up just riding past most of the random encounters by the time I was like halfway through the game

16. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I'm in chapter 4 now, working on the main missions now that I seem to have a lot of the side quest ones done.

Definitely feel like something big is going to go down very soon and I am nervous

jorbjorb likes this.
  17. jorbjorb

7 rings

Once I beat this thing 100% I'm reloading back to chapter 3 and playing as Arthur forever.

Wharf Rat likes this.
  18. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Can't find a 7th lady slipper orchid herrrgh

19. prattsy

Regular

The other night, my favourite horse died during a gang battle and I didn't have horse reviver. I had already collected a bunch of collectables in free roam so I didn't want to reboot from last save. I ended up walking on foot (I thought if I mounted another horse it may kill off my fave) for well over an hour finding random people to kill and loot them in hopes of getting a horse reviver. I honest to god killed maybe 100 innocent people to save my horse - which I eventually did. But my honor is now the worst it can be and I have a significant bounty on me in Lemoyne...

Worth it

20. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

My horse i had since chapter 2 died and i didn’t realize it, so i finally took the time to go get the catch the white Arabian. Didn’t realize horse reviver worked after a long period of time! Gonna miss Arthur saying “there there, Boah.” :(

21. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Considering how many times I unintentionally crashed my horse into something I’m surprised she’s still alive. Only lost one horse in this game so far

GrantCloud likes this.
  22. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

I really, really need to hop back in and do the epilogue. how long is it? still some other things I need to and hopefully can still finish

23. delvec19

Trusted

I didn't lose many horses until I tried to do all of those Rock Carvings and Dinosaur Bones. Doing them alone I lost like 4-5 haha

24. I kept the war horse you got for free early on in a mission (I think if you preordered?) until Ch. 6 and then eventually switched over to Buell after The Veteran missions

25. delvec19

Trusted

RIP Buell in my game.