Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4/XB1, Oct 26, 2018) Video Game • Page 47

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CobraKidJon, Oct 25, 2018.

1. jorbjorb

7 rings

It's crazy how much map is left to be discovered in the epilogue.

2. shea

RIP Supporter

After all that fucking Dutch is really responsible for ending Micah?! I lit him up in that final dead eye part but fucking ugh

3. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Can't wait to read all this black text when I finish this in like...a month at this rate

4. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Yea those censored posts are killin' me!

Arry likes this.
  5. shea Dec 10, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 10, 2018)
    shea

RIP Supporter

Just let the credits roll all the way through and I guess I wasn’t paying attention during the rest of the epilogue but all the stranger missions are gone...I didn’t do hardly any of them because I was going to just wait to finish the story first. Fuck.

Edit: never mind..I guess they only show up on the map when you’re near them..

6. DooDooBird

Trusted

I can't think of too many positive things to say about Online mode. I swear this runs at like 12 frames per second in some spots.

7. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I honestly loved every second of the epilogue, gave me real nostalgia for RDR1.

8. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Sadly don't own a games console so I've just been subscribed to this thread and reading everything without comment to kind of live the experience through everyone else.

9. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Is Red Dead 1 available on PS4?

10. ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

I think it's only available via PS Now on PS4.

Kyle Max likes this.
  11. GBlades

Trusted

ugman_2000 likes this.
  12. jorbjorb

7 rings

I finally finished all main story missions last night. I guess I'll try to go for total completion? I dunno it seems kinda tedious but I'll give it a go.

13. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

still in chapter 2

I'm really not feeling this like I did RDR. Perhaps I just need a solid weekend of game time and get 20 hours in.

14. PauLo

43% Burnt

Just finished chapter 6 and I’m a fucking mess.

prattsy, jorbjorb, shea and 2 others like this.
  15. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Man, I'm still in chapter four and y'all describing the last half of this game as an emotional rollercoaster

BirdPerson likes this.
  16. PauLo

43% Burnt

How the fuck have they made a game with a lead character you genuinely care about. I’ve never felt like this with a game. The ends of Spider-Man and Uncharted 4 got me tearful, but the end of chapter six has ruined me.

jorbjorb likes this.
  17. PauLo

43% Burnt

Sorry!

18. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Yes and no

I figure I'll just Google it every few weeks to see if someone smarter than me has figured it out

Philll likes this.
  19. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Also I'm on chapter 4 and uh, i guess i shouldn't have put off robbing a stagecoach with Sean because that ship has sailed

jorbjorb likes this.
  20. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

turn on the game tonight and im at a camp i made, but my damn horse is nowhere to be found on the map?

21. DooDooBird

Trusted

I'd like some DLC for this game. Would love for it to be the Blackwater ferry fiasco that the gang speaks of. Would be interesting to see what Davey and Jenny were like.

22. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

if this game gets shafted of single player DLC in favor of online shit like GTA V I will organize riots at rockstar hq

sean_rugy, dadbolt and Joe4th like this.
  23. prattsy

Regular

I will never spend a dime on the online bs but I would buy whatever single player DLC they put out without hesitation

24. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Try going to a stable?

25. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I actually just whistled and it came sprinting out of nowhere, so weird because it’s icon on the map wasn’t even showing up.