Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4/XB1, Oct 26, 2018) Video Game • Page 46

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CobraKidJon, Oct 25, 2018.

1. I helped a guy with a mangled arm and took him to a doctor in Saint Denis. Doctor ended up amputating his arm, bone saw and everything :scream:

2. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

I did this the other day but no one was in the doctor's office and I kept searching around and I guess the guy lost too much blood and eventually died while I was carrying him. I dumped him in the alley and I still feel bad about it.

3. Haha bummer. I figured I would just drop him off and that'd be the end of it, but noooope. Luckily, doctor sedated him beforehand.

4. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

haha i think i did that mission the other night! didn't stick around for that though, i had the deputies looking for me because i trampled over a citizen getting that dude to the hospital. haha

waking season likes this.
  5. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Is hunting really worth it? I’m having a hell of a time trying to get perfect pelts for satchels and I’ve gotten by alright so far with the satchel I have. Also, what do you get for killing legendary animals/fish?

6. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

i never hunted or fished or anything lol. if i was riding and randomly saw an animal and felt like killing it i would and skin it or cook it just for the fuck of it but never out of necessity. the game is.....prettttty fuckin easy to just skate by and just coast through the story missions, which are pretttttty fuckin easy

7. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Sweet haha it seems like more of a chore than anything and I’ve never really liked collection quests in games. Though I was just out looking for animals and stumbled across those siblings and that was...something else.

8. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

its probably a decent reason to explore i guess but i tend to just go and explore aimlessly anyway

9. secretsociety92

Music, Gaming, Movies and Guys = Life

Tried the Online again since the changes after the beta and while it is somewhat better the rewards from missions are still no where near enough considering a main mission can give you about $10 but by the time you have taken in to account provisions and ammunition used you are lucky to get away with $5.

10. mesi

Regular

I am at Chapter 5 and have not upgraded my satchel yet, and honestly I have never had any issue with a lack of space, so I would say that the upgrades aren’t really necessary.

11. Philll

Trusted

Anyone come across the Panoramic Map? Any ideas on what it means? Details online are pretty scant.

12. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Just bought an Arabian horse in saint denis, it is gud

13. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

My horse mysteriously disappeared so i loaded an old save. Thankfully i saved yesterday

14. jordanjohnson09

Regular

i’ve lost count on how many random hats i’ve picked up and lost like 30 seconds later

BirdPerson and sophos34 like this.
  15. shea

RIP Supporter

Just finished chapter 6. Panicked at the point where you have to choose between helping John and going back for the money and it auto-chose go back for the money as I was trying to pause it to see which one I should choose..ugh
    Also I can’t fucking wait to murder the shit out of Micah

yeahrightdude likes this.
  16. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Mustache update, have not touched my upper lip since I started the game

0BC216D1-A679-4AEB-AFF6-2E32CE7D6F1C.jpeg

17. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

What happens when you go back for the money?

sean_rugy likes this.
  18. shea

RIP Supporter

So I think I had what's considered the "low honor" one because I was all the way in the red..haha.

As Arthur is leaving the cave with the money Micah jumps him and they have a knife fight. After some back and forth, Micah knocks Arthur to the ground and stabs him in the chest. Dutch appears and Arthur and Micah both try to plead their cases to him one last time and he just sort of walks away shaking his head. Arthur tries to crawl away and Micah stabs him in the back and finally kills him.

19. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

I found out the spirit animal you see in some cutscenes depends on your honor. All game I was getting a wolf but ended with a deer probably because i chose to save john, of course

20. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah no offense to anyone that chose the other one but I feel like going back for the money is super out of character for Arthur by that point, I watched that ending on Youtube after I finished the game and it's so much worse than the other one

shea and secretsociety92 like this.
  21. shea

RIP Supporter

My thinking was maybe he would some how get it and give it to John and Sadie knowing he was going to die anyway. Still wish I had just chosen the other way, but I’m really enjoying playing as John again and seeing some locations from the first game despite some of the tedious ass missions in the epilogue.

tdlyon likes this.
  22. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, the epilogue is bumming me out. I wouldn't mind a mission or two just to tie them together, but this whole farm hand thing is boring as hell. I just want it to end at this point, which is not how I want to end most games.

23. bones

#HEEL

Epilogue does pick up but the beginning is boring. Hang in there.

24. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

part two of the epilogue makes it all worth it

25. drewinseries

Drew

I think overall the ultra-realism in the game hurt it some points.

GrantCloud, kupe, Arry and 1 other person like this.