Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4/XB1, Oct 26, 2018) Video Game • Page 45

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CobraKidJon, Oct 25, 2018.

1. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Yo that was wild

2. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Go back and watch the cutscenes from RDR1 on Youtube again, it will feel like a totally different game now

3. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Anyone else get totally thrown off when they heard someone pronounce Saint Denis in the game

Arry, Jake Gyllenhaal and sophos34 like this.
  4. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

I think I’m just gonna replay it

tdlyon likes this.
  5. prattsy

Regular

Cool detail that I found, research, and confirmed. Probably thousands like this, but just one I found last night.

Read if completed Chapter 6

There's a stranger quest in the north-east corner of the map. A lady named Charlotte who's husband dies and she doesn't know how to survive. There are apparently 3 quests with her where Arthur teaches her how to survive. If you complete them all before Arthur dies, when you return as John, there's a nice cutscene where they converse. If you don't complete them, when you return as John, she's dead in her cabin! :-O

Matt, sean_rugy and awakeohsleeper like this.
  6. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Man I gotta get back on this game, stopped pretty much right when I got to chapter 6 cuz I got burnt out from playing so much. Maybe today’s the day.

7. jorbjorb

7 rings

I haven't played RDR1 yet but I'm really liking John. If Rockstar makes a DLC for RDR1 with updated graphics I will pay good money for it.

8. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Shit like this is so cool. I did all her scenes, so I'll check it out.

sean_rugy likes this.
  9. jorbjorb

7 rings

do you know what the final mission was? The last time I saw her she let me loot the shit out of her house

10. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

That was the final one. First was hunt the rabit, then the wolves, then the thank you.

jorbjorb likes this.
  11. GBlades

Trusted

I've read up on most of this anyway but this will probably be a Christmas game for me and I cannot wait to play it.

jorbjorb likes this.
  12. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

I went down and explored the map area that has the first game locations. Jesus Christ this makes the game world so fucking dauntingly big

13. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Yes, me last night!!

14. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

De-knee

15. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

I was calling it Saint Denis the Menace

sophos34 and Anthony Brooks like this.
  16. PauLo

43% Burnt

It's all open from the beginning in online and it's part of the reason I just stick to specific game modes. Sometimes it just seems too big.

sophos34 likes this.
  17. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

With a big game like this I just let the story naturally take me through the map and explore whatever area the story has me in at the time

18. delvec19

Trusted

I completed all of them before Arthur died, but right after that last cut scene she was just sitting on her porch and I accidentally fired my gun. She went running like a crazed lunatic and and I chased her around. She didn't stop and it got to the point where she went up a cliff, I followed her then she fell off and died! I felt so bad, I took her body and plopped it right on top of her husband's grave.....

I wonder if I'll get this cut scene with John now or if she'll still be dead? lol (I'm currently in the first epilogue)

19. delvec19

Trusted

Can you only do this as John? Everytime I go anywhere near Blackwater or even all the way west of it, I get 50 bullets put in me.

20. T.J.

music and baseball.

Just got to the D'Angelo song. Got damn.

sean_rugy, dadbolt and jorbjorb like this.
  21. jorbjorb

7 rings

Really sad when your horse dies.

22. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Truly. More-so than others in the game. The hunting/fishing veteran upset me too, I was nice towards to end to see Arthur find a "friend".

jorbjorb likes this.
  23. T.J.

music and baseball.

Whelp, that didn't happen to me, yet. I heard the song after leaving the island, on my way to Shady Belle. They must play the song again later, too?

24. jorbjorb

7 rings

crap I was thinking of a different song. sorry for spoiling it.

T.J. likes this.
  25. T.J.

music and baseball.

No worries.