Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4/XB1, Oct 26, 2018) Video Game • Page 44

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CobraKidJon, Oct 25, 2018.

1. jorbjorb

7 rings

Glad I made a few saves in chapter 3/4.

2. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I thought I read that once you beat the game, you could go back and do those kind of missions. Can anyone confirm?

3. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Just came across a guy cleaning his horse’s shoe and as I greeted him, his horse kicked him dead in the head... this game is insane!

4. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I lost it when I came across that guy

Jake Gyllenhaal likes this.
  5. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I loaded up my game and my horse was a different gender and breed. This goddamn game...

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  6. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Just got into Chapter 4 this evening, about halfway through the game in general. I really love this game so far.

Joe4th likes this.
  7. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

I’m putting off epilogue part 2 because I don’t want the game to be over. I know there’s all kinds of side stuff I can go do but once the story is wrapped up I’m gonna start playing a different game, since I haven’t touched anything since I got this. I’m sure I’ll hop on every now and then but these initial few weeks were unreal and the most immersive and consuming video game I’ve played since the Witcher 3. Which, I similarly plowed through the story (well maybe not plowed, I do plenty of exploring on my own in open world games) in 2-3 weeks and rarely went back after. Just too many games to play, and by too many games to play I mean a new major wow patch is out next week

RobbieBerns and Joe4th like this.
  8. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

My skunk hat is my new favorite hat. All the animal hats look so hilariously ridiculous

9. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Lol I’m doing a bunch of side stuff now before I finish up the whole thing. really annoying how you have no money when you start playing as john. Arthur was fucking loaded, John can’t even afford to switch my rifles wood color

10. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

End game spoilers

Can you do stranger missions that you didn't finish with Arthur as John? If so are the cutscenes different? I finished them all before the epilogue but I'm curious

11. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

as far as I can tell yes, they all seem to be the same just with John doing the dialogue. But I did read there’s some side missions that only Arthur can do, not sure if true or which missions

tdlyon likes this.
  12. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

I'm pretty sure you get all that back once you do the second epilogue

13. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

fuck

Wharf Rat likes this.
  14. jorbjorb Dec 5, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 5, 2018)
    jorbjorb

7 rings

Finished chapter 6 and super bummed out over here. Fuck you Micah!

15. bones

#HEEL

End of the epilogue was great. What a story.

16. mesi

Regular

Please tag that Micah part as spoiler next time please, some of us still have a long way of the story to go. Thanks!

17. aspeedomodel

Cautiously pessimistic Prestigious

Still working my way through Chapter 3, I think I'm about at the end of it.

Man, this game is something else...

18. jorbjorb

7 rings

My bad. I fixed it for future readers. Sorry about that.

mesi likes this.
  19. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I already know that Micah is a big dink so I can only imagine how he is going to screw everything up in the end

jorbjorb and waking season like this.
  20. Grapevine_Twine

It's a Chunky! Supporter

I can still do side missions if I finish the epilogue right

I got through the story and never got to buy an Arabian

21. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

guess i gotta finish the story this weekend!! lol i kinda spoiled myself already but i'm not ready

jorbjorb likes this.
  22. jorbjorb

7 rings

pretty sure you can.

23. Jake Gyllenhaal

Finally started chapter 4... y’all seem to be burning through this as I’ve been playing at least an hour a day for the last four weeks

Anthony Brooks likes this.
  24. Jake Gyllenhaal

Just tried mounting my horse in Saint Denis and I ended up tackling a guy. Bounty on my head :teethsmile:

T.J. likes this.
  25. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Finished. Damn.