Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4/XB1, Oct 26, 2018) Video Game • Page 43

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CobraKidJon, Oct 25, 2018.

1. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

This game really makes me feel bad for robbing certain people

2. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

But then I try to help people and they try to kill me so eh

T.J. likes this.
  3. PauLo

43% Burnt

So, online free roam on your own is kinda eh. Really need some money to get by on your own. But I just fucked about with some mates for about 3 hours last night and it flew by. Don't think I did anything and it was still fun.

4. prattsy

Regular

You guys should YouTube videos of Easter Eggs hidden across the game. Some of them I would never ever stumble upon so it's cool to see how MUCH there is (Satan, Vampires eating corpses, LOST references, ghost trains, WOLF MAN!, etc). Some of the easter eggs are like "Be at this location between 4am and 5am" - so it's unlikely you'd naturally stumble upon them.

They're also not just like slight references, they're full on interactions and audio.

SteveLikesMusic and jorbjorb like this.
  5. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

[​IMG]

BirdPerson and T.J. like this.
  6. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

I had someone rob me so when I catch him hog tie him and blow his head off I’ve hot the bounty. I mean like what?

T.J. likes this.
  7. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

There's so much to do in this game that we found out there was a UFO like a month ago and I still haven't gone to check it out

BirdPerson and jorbjorb like this.
  8. Jake Gyllenhaal

The way I usually play these open world games once I finish the story and side quests, I'll just spend hours exploring every corner just to find something hidden

9. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I've seen a lot of random encounters (the little gray blip), that when I go to address I either;

1. Can't interact at all
    2. They die before I can even do anything
    3. They run away

Any one else have this issue? I saw someone getting robbed, got off my horse, pressed "Defuse" and then he just shot her and ran away. There wasn't any time to even do anything about it.

10. williek311

I have shit like this happen. Try to defuse it but it ends up in a gun fight where everyone dies.

11. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

random encounters feel really repetitive after a bit. is there eventually going to be no random encounters since you’ve done them all or are they continuously randomly generated over and over?

12. Jake Gyllenhaal

Yesterday stopped on the side of the road and before I could get off my horse witnessed two men execute two others standing next to a wagon

13. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I feel like every time I go to Strawberry, that guy is outside of it yelling "I NEED ASSISTANCE!". I've walked him into town twice!

14. williek311

I did all the gunslinger missions but now o can’t find the guy that gave it to me.

15. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I also feel like I have no many missions just floating around, because you go to a stranger and they say "find me feathers and plants and bring them back." As if I'm ever going to remember what flowers and plants he's looking for. I stopped doing stuff like that and just started doing missions that were straight forward. Having much more fun doing it that way. I'm in chapter 6 now, but only 60% done.

16. drewinseries

Drew

Things really started picking up at the end of chapter 3 for me story wise. Was kinda bored for a bit tbh.

17. Philll

Trusted

I stumbled across the UFO accidentally before I'd heard it was a thing. It was awesome.

18. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

lol yeah i got burnt out doing challenges in chapter 3, so i binged the story and now on chapter 5. now i'm seeing people saying chapter 3 is the best, so now i'm having regret like, did I go thru it too quick? Idk, but i have a bunch of stranger missions that i'm excited to do.

19. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

Chapter 5 is the worst. I found 3,4, and 6 to be the best

Arry likes this.
  20. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

I’m on part two of the epilogue

21. ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

Not sure what triggered it but eventually you get a side mission pop up in the original bar where that quest started. That then leads on the final part of the side mission. It didn’t appear for me until I was in chapter 4 (maybe 5).

Arry likes this.
  22. prattsy

Regular

Don't read me until you're done

I was legitimately shocked when Dutch opened the door to the cabin. Man oh man - what a way to end it

sophos34 likes this.
  23. T.J.

music and baseball.

I had a good laugh...

I visited the gunsmith in Saint Denis for the first time after robbing the poker game upstairs, and he has his fucking head wrapped from being pistol whipped... haha

24. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I hate missions like this in any open world game. Consistently the only sidequests I never do, including in this game

25. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

i miss Arthur, I miss playing as Arthur and I miss the character Arthur :(

RobbieBerns likes this.