Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4/XB1, Oct 26, 2018) Video Game • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CobraKidJon, Oct 25, 2018.

1. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

I haven’t had any issues so far on the base ps4. You should be good.

GrantCloud and zmtr like this.
  2. GBlades

Trusted

Fully expecting my Day One PS4 to blow up with this game.

shea and GrantCloud like this.
  3. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Mine didn't blow up last night but I guess there's still a chance

Cameron and GrantCloud like this.
  4. GBlades

Trusted

Just extremely loud? God of War and Spider-Man worried me haha

5. T.J.

music and baseball.

I used a vacation day to play this game with my brother. haha RDR is one of my fav games of all time.

6. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Did you do the trade in, both, or just the $100 off with RDR2?

7. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

I just traded in my S for $250 trade in deal. then got the RDR2 bundle (399.99 for Xbox X if you preorder RDR2), so in total I spent $274 for the Xbox X and saved $245.

399.99 Xbox X
    + $60 for RDR2 preorder
    + $15 for PowerUp Rewards Promo (I got a lot of points)

the employee was in awe I got the xbox x for 275, lol she didn't realize what I was doing until the savings started to rack up. I should of asked if I could of added more value if I traded in my OG xbox, but I was satisfied with what I got

8. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Gotcha. I'm thinking of trading in my S as well, for $250. But I've seen on Reddit, you get $100 off if you get RDR2.

Xbox One X w/ RDR2 = $460
    -250 trade in

Am I not doing math right?

9. Philll

Trusted

18.40 and my pre-order hasn't arrived yet. Apparently it could turn up as late as 21.00, but I'm pretty miffed that it's not here for me to set up yet :/

10. SeeTheLights

Trusted Prestigious

Is there a way to view how long you’ve played the game? Still struggling to find that lol

11. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Lmao I was just helping out this stranger by bringing her home on my horse, and just as I was getting to where she lived my horse tripped and toppled over and the woman fell off and then ran away. I ran her down trying to pick her back up but she wasn’t into it so I ran her over and then started killing all the witnesses and townspeople and then I died pretty soon after that.

12. Arry

the bundle is listed as 399 on my receipt.. technically the bundle is 40 off since you're paying 60 bucks for RDR2.

13. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

This is what I was looking at:

Xbox One X 1TB Console with Red Dead Redemption 2

Bundle is $560 (500 for X, 60 for game)

Promo is $100 off, which is why it's advertised as $460

If I trade in my S for $250, it should be $210 for the X. I think I'm going to go to the store first, talk to someone to ensure it'll be the $210 before I go home and wipe my S to trade it in.

14. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Does this deal apply to the PS4 too? I’m tempted to trade my slim in for a Pro.

15. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Not for the Pro. You can trade in your PS Slim for the X only.

GET $250 CREDIT TOWARD THE PURCHASE OF A NEW XBOX ONE X WHEN YOU TRADE A NINTENDO SWITCH, PS4 SLIM, PS4 ORIGINAL, OR XBOX ONE S

GrantCloud likes this.
  16. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh dang. I have an Xbox one S but actually just use it for 4K movies and primarily use my PS4 for gaming. Decisions

17. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Don't wipe it. Everything I've read says that you'll have to wait a long time in store for them to install all the updates again since they need to connect to internet and play a game before they can take it. They will format it in store.

Arry likes this.
  18. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Nice, thanks for the tip!

19. Arry

yeah about i think. washington also has a 10% sales tax, so i had to pay 50 dollars in taxes. i was confused cause i saw on that link the bundle was listed at like 450, but on the receipt i have it's 400. here's the line item receipt:
    [​IMG]

20. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

No problem! I was getting ready to format mine as well but was reading through the Gamestop subreddit and all the employees said you shouldn't format before you bring it in.

21. Philll

Trusted

Game hasn't arrived and according to Amazon may not arrive until the 31st. Fuck them.

22. Landrick Robert

Stay Gold

Just went through this with BO4, they ended up sending me one with two day shipping after my package had never shipped in the first place.

23. Philll

Trusted

I had the email this morning saying it was out for delivery, I guess the driver ran out of time to get it to me? Definitely not the drivers fault if he was overstretched with deliveries, but pissed off that I pay out for prime and they can't get a preorder on time.

24. shea Oct 26, 2018
    (Last edited: Oct 26, 2018)
    shea

RIP Supporter

I’ve never gotten a single record I’ve preordered through amazon on time. Fuck them.

Just got home and inserted the data disc. Not much longer now!

Edit: This is going much faster than I anticipated.

25. T.J.

music and baseball.

This game is so beautiful.

Arry and secretsociety92 like this.