Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rectify (Sundance Channel) TV Show • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Nyquist, Apr 1, 2016.

1. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

This ended 3 months ago

2. Night Channels

Trusted

If you haven't seen it, then why are you reading a thread about it? That's all I'm asking.

You can't get mad at someone for discussing the series in a thread about it.

3. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Yeah, enough time to watch.

Personally, if I read a spoiler in a thread, I only blame myself. If I see it on Twitter or Facebook, then those people are jerks. You made the choice.

4. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

My bad man, but yeah I made a conscious decision to stay out of this thread since December because I didn't finish the last two eps. I knew people would be talking about the finale spoiler tag or not...

5. So finally finished this since the last season is on Netflix. I feel the need to rewatch this immediately.

popdisaster00 likes this.
  6. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I finally finished this and I immediately felt the need to return to the scene with Kerwin saying goodbye to Daniel in the finale of Season One

"Because I know you. Because I know you. Because I know you... Goodbye, brother."

My heart is aching.

fronkensteen likes this.
  7. Morrissey

Trusted

More than almost show I can think of, they manage to make every character human without resorting into basic hero or villain archetypes.

8. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Manny and Wendel are pretty villainous if you ask me. Really hate Foulkes too

9. Morrissey

Trusted

Daniel's lawyer spells out Foulkes' motivation perfectly. He is a careerist at all costs.

OotyPa likes this.
  10. I always felt like the only character who kind of got the short end was Jared. He was kind of just there

OotyPa likes this.
  11. Morrissey

Trusted

That I would agree with. They played around with his perspective at first, being the only one too young to remember the details, but then it was just dropped.

12. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I felt like he really did everything he could to involve himself but his family pushed him out at every turn-- thats what his real struggle was.

13. fronkensteen

Trusted

Started this over the weekend and absolutely love it. Kerwin talking to Daniel the last time killed me.

Cameron, OotyPa and popdisaster00 like this.
  14. Me watching the finale.

rectify.jpg upload_2020-4-22_11-59-57.png

SpyKi, gonz (Alex), Cameron and 3 others like this.
  15. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter