Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rectify (Sundance Channel) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Nyquist, Apr 1, 2016.

1. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

They seem determined to steer her away from being a manic pixie dream girl but it still feels like she's dangerously close. I don't mind her but I'd rather be spending the time with other characters.

2. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I prefer Billy over Chloe. He fits so seamlessly into this world, I thought he was already a character from prior seasons.

3. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I like the actress a lot. She's great in Masters of Sex.

4. Episode 5 was gut-wrenching.

I actually thought the series finale was this week. Totally forgot we're getting 8 episodes.

5. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

I mean really.

[​IMG]

I think this season has managed to make me tear up every single episode.

OotyPa and popdisaster00 like this.
  6. Clayne is unstoppable. I haven't watched Lethal Weapon but I hope he's getting the recognition he deserves.

7. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

He's literally the only reason I watch Lethal Weapon

8. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Oh Teddy

9. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Just finished ep 5. This show is just on another level. Dan's roommates are awesome. Except Manny of course.

10. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Another great episode but the music in that backyard scene with Ted and Ted Jr felt so out of place

11. Pseudo!

Regular

Yeah the music's felt a bit intrusive this season.

Not sure what's in store for the series finale. I've been hoping for one last daniel/tawney scene this season, but I'm starting to think that the shared dream/vision from last season might've been the perfect goodbye for them

12. stayillogical

I'm hoping more for a Teddy/Daniel scene now that Teddy has finally come around in a sense. They have unresolved issues.

13. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Tonight's the night

14. Nyquist

My body is not ready. :concerned:

15. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Finale runs an extra 50 minutes btw

16. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

That was pretty much perfect

17. Night Channels

Trusted

Because I know ya
    Because I know ya
    Because I know ya

18. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

The Daniel/Kerwin relationship is one of the best fictional relationships of all time, which is crazy considering Kerwin was only in like 8 episodes

19. Fuuuck. I miss it already.

20. Nyquist

This week got suddenly very busy and I was only just now able to watch. Oh god I'm a weepy little puddle right now. I'm so glad this show was in my life.

21. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Finally got around to the last 2 eps I wasn't able to watch in Dec.

My God that was some beautiful, poetic, and resolute television.

I thought for a sec that Teddy would want to talk to Daniel, and then it happened. Just that short conversation is why I love this show.

Also thought it was interesting how in the title for the finale the R and the Y were completed haha.

22. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Damn, put some spoiler tags on that

23. Night Channels

Trusted

Why enter a thread for a show that has been over for a while if you haven't seen it all?

Obviously there's going to be discussion about how it ends.

That never made much sense to me...

24. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I just haven't seen the last season. It's only been a few months since it's been over. I spoiler tag shows that have been out for decades because I know there are current first time watchers. It's not asking a lot

25. stayillogical

People discussing Lost, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, etc are not going to put spoiler tags. You should just know better. General rule is to give it some time for people to watch, then discussion is open.

Pseudo! and popdisaster00 like this.