Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Recording Equipment Thread (Amps/Interfaces/DAWs, etc.) • Page 4

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Snoblin, Mar 14, 2016.

1. gyates329 Jun 24, 2021
    (Last edited: Jul 1, 2021)
    gyates329

Musician from Virginia Beach, USA

It's the artist not the gear. George won lots of equipment in music contest and thinks other artist should take a similar approach.

2. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

jorbjorb likes this.
  3. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I just got an Axe-FX after saving up for one since I was 14 and WOW-- in less than an hour I'm already recording the best guitar sounds of my life.

Mr. Serotonin and mescalineeyes like this.
  4. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

i have the helix which is comparable and yeah digital stuff has gotten so good

5. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

Finally replaced the Apogee Duet I’ve had since like 2009, got the Apollo Twin X Quad. Excited to dig in with it

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  6. If I start a band could you help me record shit? lol

7. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Funny you asked, I'm actually in the process of starting up a mixing/production business right now!

Mr. Serotonin and popdisaster00 like this.
  8. I'm starting a band!

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  9. Surfwax

bring on the major leagues Supporter

soo interested in if you notice the upgrade - since I started looking at the new macs I've been feeling the itch to move on from my 2007 ensemble but I really don't know if there's any reason to until I get a computer that can't read it

PepsiOne likes this.
  10. austingordon

your local curmudgeon

Who are my fellow live sound/recording/mixing/mastering engineers on Chorus?