Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Recommendations • Page 40

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. ross senack

I am a Green Day fanatic, and have been since 1994, and I think Billie Joe's solo project, The Longshot, is better than the last two Green Day albums (RevRad and FOAMF) The record is called Love is for Losers. It's catchy and the lyrics are great. It came out in 2018 and I was lucky enough to see him perform the project live 7x.

-- Ross Senack

heavymetaljim likes this.
  2. kadiimusic

Hi everyone! I'm new here.

If you like good 90s or madlib x freddie gibbs type vibes then you might enjoy Clairvoyance by Divine Minde x Time Travelling Toaster. flawless rapping and production. here is a song from their album

3. Notmainstreamdude

I personally DO NOT like 95% of mainstream music. From what I've seen , the best music is often the ones that don't appear on the known & popular music channels. Vaporwave is not only a nice trip down memory lane(80s) but the music is INSANE. Here's the links to3 tracklist to get ya started.

Oke.io

Oke.io

Oke.io

Attached Files:

4. Traumacaspian

Hold Fast Hope

Holy Fawn

5. My best buddy just released his first music video!

6. Pakorosen

Nunca saldré vivo de este mundo Supporter

Here in the north of Spain, a lot of punk rock is made, one of the latest news is, Puraposse. Let's see if you like it.

7. Luciithealien

Lucii if you like dubstep

8. Luciithealien

9. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

10. Christopher Mills

Tryhard

The new EP 'Everything Nice' from Ontario-based group Arm's Length is amazing! Haven't seen any talk about this band on the site but highly recommend checking out this EP. Favorite tracks: Theme Song, No Sleep, Garamond.

11. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

Orla likes this.
  12. Lisa Hurley

13. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Maika Loubté! Dance-pop via Japan. I've been obsessed with her catalogue lately.

Importer/Exporter likes this.
  14. indecipherable

levitate levitate levitate levitate Prestigious

15. El Goulin Nov 10, 2021
    (Last edited: Nov 16, 2021)
    El Goulin

Hi, wanna ask your opinion, this sound made by my friends

I want to hear your opinion:worried:

16. Night9

30 seconds to mars

17. indecipherable

levitate levitate levitate levitate Prestigious

18. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

My friend just put me on to Skuff Micksun. He's from around my area (Northeast Ohio):

19. Lala728

The new meg and dia is amazing

20. blownawish

21. ZooZooChaCha

Trusted Supporter

Stumbled onto The Grievance Club on TikTok of all places - reminds me of Greatest Generation era Wonder Years a bit:

22. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Prestigious

I'm probably late to this, but I just discovered a band called Recent Rumors and their song "Blood" is fire! But it doesn't look like they've had anything going on since January of last year...go figure..

23. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Came across this slow jam cover of MGMT’s “Electric Feel” last week and it’s easily my favourite version of the song I’ve heard.

Adam Gaines likes this.
  24. omersasporta

JACK HARLLOW NEW CLIP FOR FIRST CLASS

Jack Harllow posted a new video clip for his amazing song first class, and NOT JOKING the clip is even better than the song;-). so I really recommend watching it. this is the link to the song in YouTube
    :down:

ENJOY:blush:

25. heavymetaljim

Really trippy instrumetal song with some amazing guitar lines.