Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Recommendations • Page 36

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

Looking for jazz/electronic fusion stuff..anyone have any recs?

2. Skiiez

Such a good remix of blackbears new song.
    If you like blackbear // english rap, maybe it's something for you to take a listen ;)

3. Frinet42

Regular Supporter

Pretty dope jazz clarinet and low-fi electronic fusion busts in about halfway through on “Flamingo.”

Super cool EP, each song is its own ecosystem.

ChrisCantWrite likes this.
  4. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

Awesome! Thanks!

Spencer Rhoton likes this.
  5. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

I know none wants to listen a random Hungarian pop rock artist from the 80s but this album for whatever has captured my attention.

@cshadows2887 is the only person I can think that would give it a chance lol

6. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

Honestly, that’s one of the nicest things anyone’s said about me. Haha

I’ll give it a go

7. Chuck W

Ezra Furman, nuff said -

8. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Lol sick. Messe Meg was the song that really piqued my interest at first.

9. Chuck W

Hi there, I go by the artist name Chuck W. And am in NY, creating experimental Electronic. Please, if you have a moment, it would mean the world to me for you to take a listen. Feel free to do so via linktr.ee/Chuckw at your leisure and I sincerely thank you for any listens in advance!

10. T_Zam Jul 21, 2020
    (Last edited: Jul 26, 2020)
    T_Zam

Charlie Daniels anybody? He was the first musician who used violin for country music and for some reason it reminded me of Irish music. By the way! If there are fellow violinists, I'd appreciate it if you advised me a budget electric one for my daughter (10 y.o.) as I've read reviews here but have no idea which one is better if that was a guitar, would be much easier)

11. CoffeeandCigarettes

Wanna see a magic trick?

12. sesame oil

This Korean duo really captures the essence of Korean youth experience in their music.

13. 2brossongs

If you guys like punk rock and comedy songs that'll make you laugh, check this one out -

14. This was a delightful surprise. I listen to Miel’s podcast “punch up the jam” pretty often. This is a big departure from her persona on there and insanely good. Julien Baker meets the midnight and fickle friends

Miel - Tourist Season • chorus.fm

mattav152 likes this.
  15. James Fowl

If y'all haven't heard Bug Hunter you have to check him out! Well worth the listen!

Singer Songwriter vibes

16. James Fowl

This is one of my favorites of Bug Hunter! He is such an underrated Singer Songwriter! Give him a listen!

Udi widodo likes this.
  17. sesame oil

Been listening to this on loop. Luli Lee is a South Korean singer songwriter and guitarist. Give her EP a listen!

18. Ferris

Toy Tin Soldier - 'On'

A beautiful record from top to bottom. I'd call it pop/rock.

19. Dan*

20. Vadym

Awesome music by 2illusions project created for relaxing

Here is my favorite song, I hope you like it :)

21. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Looking for recommendations for bands similar to Massive Attack. Slow tempo, super bassy electronic kind of sound. Are there any modern bands doing something like this?

22. sPh1nX

23. Swaddle

Ive been really into classic rock band’s covers of other classic rock songs. I watched a playlist on YouTube of a bunch of Springsteen live covers of songs and it was just incredible.
    Any other suggestions of great artists covering other classic rock songs?

24. Pakorosen

Nunca saldré vivo de este mundo Supporter

25. Jelutong

Check out the new single and fun video by 5 guys from the UK called Maggie Cassidy. Just in time for Halloween!!!