Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Recommendations • Page 35

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Dc6

Souly’s vocals are a TREEAT

2. Dc6

I am too excited to hear more from Brye

3. Mike Davis

4. fateiwe

ok, I found this sh*t on twitter or something, purely awful mastering and samples, but has a conceptual thing within (you know, like those 70s guys), I think it can drag you if you want to be dragged into something awful. maybe you guys would like it.

5. officialskrypt

Looking for a nice music video playlist in a genre you most likely haven't heard? Check out Skrypt | Rap Island Music Videos | #1 Island Rap Music Television. I personally guarantee that you'll find something you like in their. Check it out, I've just posted it below...

6. Polaris Moon 27

A very close member of my Soul Family, he's the best hands down. He's done produced so many Esoteric Classic joints, plus he's the Realest and most accurate Teacher out here today. Arch Angel Uriel aka Doelow Da Pilotman

7. officialskrypt

Happy Memorial Day everybody. If you're looking for that motivational rap music, my cousin just dropped a track for that. Have a listen and Please leave a comment or some feedback.

8. Braydizz

Hey everyone, looking for some recommendations for artists I may like. Here's my top 15 artists i've listened to over the past 3 years to give an indication of my taste.

Cheers!

upload_2020-5-27_14-48-43.png

Attached Files:

9. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Here are some more smaller artists in that vein you may not know.

Hot Milk

Widmore

Telltale

Rarity

Boston Manor

Eidola
    https://youtu.be/Fy_QzJOUdyw

10. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

11. officialskrypt

Here is the perfect Fathers Day song for all you fathers out their. This song was released over 10 years ago, but still has it's significance every single year. Please have a listen and leave some feedback. You can also like and share our video as well.

12. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Apologies if this is already somewhere in the forum but I’m really looking to listen to more pop-punk/indie music by black folks. I found a small list on Reddit with bands like Five Three Eyes, Burning Years, A Place in Time, and Radkey but would love to know if folks here have other suggestions!!

Youarcade likes this.
  13. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

Jelani Sei

The Childlike Empress

14. jazzownik666

15. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

I'm sure a lot of you have heard of Makari, but have you heard Andy's other band called WVNDER?

Just recently found out about it and am really digging it. Three LPS out and I really like all three.

16. mad

I was right. Prestigious

awesome soul/r&b from my hometown

17. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

Weird LiBrary likes this.
  18. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Cool thanks!

19. Scarecrow Boat

Regular

I think a lot of people on this site would enjoy this guy. His old band Owl Paws had some great songs and this is off his solo album that came out last year.

20. londominbari

Well, I am a fan of Retrowave music so here’s some stuff I‘ve been listening to:

Mirror by Dimitri De Alencar, synth metal

Electric Heart by Roxi Drive, synth pop

Virtuaverse.ost by Master Boot Record, dark synth

21. Weird LiBrary

Regular

Big ups for Careful With That Axe, Eugene and Filmmaker.

angrycandy likes this.
  22. Jelutong Jun 30, 2020
    (Last edited: Jul 3, 2020)
    Jelutong

This song is currently number one on the Spotify 'Hot New Bands' playlist. It's by a British band called Maggie Cassidy. It's the second single from their debut EP 'Life Is Beautiful' that is out next month. It's a very catchy number.....awesome song!!!!!!

23. Lusit

Hey guys,

maybe some of you also like my music. Have a listen if you like to :)

all the best!

24. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

jazzownik666 likes this.
  25. jazzownik666

This is my favorite song now