Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Recommendations • Page 34

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

2. angrycandy

3. angrycandy

4. Dc6

Shane is my favorite thing rn

5. Dc6

remi wolf is cuteness I love this song

6. Polaris Moon 27

Doelow - Flight Starwalker
    #esoterichiphop#esotericclassic

Best Artist Period

7. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I've been pretty burnt out on the new wave of pop-punk for a while, but these guys dropped their new album today, and honestly it kind of slaps:

PaulWhite likes this.
  8. Weird LiBrary Apr 8, 2020
    (Last edited: Apr 17, 2020)
    Weird LiBrary

Regular

9. Frinet42 Apr 13, 2020
    (Last edited: Apr 13, 2020)
    Frinet42

Regular Supporter

Stumbled upon Age Factory recently and they are great. Decent back catalogue and a new album coming out this month!

Edit: Riyl Moose blood-esque pop punk

Double Edit: if you’re looking for something more in the off the wall indie pop vein nakamura Kaho is super cool, currently on tour with CHAI who I also highly recommend

10. SmolRay8

I liked it so much

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  11. SmolRay8

thanks for the suggestion;-)

Spencer Rhoton likes this.
  12. mad

I was right. Prestigious

the bots are interacting!

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  13. inspectorkemp

a literal succubitch

Weird request, but recommend me bands and artists that wear masks. Don't really care what genre and I already know about the obvious ones (Slipknot, Mushroomhead, Daft Punk, Buckethead, MF Doom, etc.).

14. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Sleep Token

inspectorkemp likes this.
  15. Weird LiBrary

Regular

16. Weird LiBrary

Regular

Richmond Post-Punk band Honor Role's final show in 1989, (featuring some great late-80s video editing). Never quite got the national recognition of contemporaries like Fugazi, but if you like the 80s DC post-punk/post-hardcore sound this is definitely one of those "your favorite band's favorite band" situations.

Guitar player Penn Rollings would later be recognized for his role in helping create the math-rock/math-metal sound with his band Breadwinner, (as well as Butterglove, Loincloth, Bowl Ethereal).

The live version of Following Footprints that starts around the 1 minute mark is a perfect introduction.

17. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

18. officialskrypt

Where should I start? I've got a few band of brothers that I would like for people to listen to. I'll start with this recently uploaded song by my bro's group called "Cutthroat Mode." Their newest song released to YouTube is called "On The Way."

Have a listen and then please leave a comment as they would definitely like to hear what people think about their content. Thank you.

19. Kuri44

20. djwildefire

Trusted

The Residents!

21. Kuri44

22. officialskrypt

I got you brody! My Lads in Australia love to wear masks in their video. I'll include the link below to their music videos! Please leave some feedback on what you think about the video in the comment section, I appreciate it. Here are just 2 videos for you to check out, but I've also included a link to the Hottest YouTube playlist of music videos from my Island Pacific Brothers for you. Holler back brodie!

Music Video's
    HP Boyz - Eeny Meeny Music Video

21 District - Still Here Music Video

Skrypt | Rap Island | The hottest music video playlist on YouTube

23. indecipherable

levitate levitate levitate levitate Prestigious

post-rock and shoegaze influenced post-hardcore.

24. Dc6

YUNGBLUD to save the day

25. Dc6

Still Woozy always with the feel good vibes