Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Recommendations • Page 32

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. russvanderhoof

pizza.~

Surprised I haven't seen Sam Fender on here. FFO - The Boss, The Killers or anything heartland. Highly recommended.~

MikeERayner likes this.
  2. Lisa Adamson

I love this man’s voice!! He has got such a great tone and really strikes emotion in you. Especially with this song.

Matt Chylak likes this.
  3. Lisa Adamson

I actually really like this artist! Never heard oh Jim, but really sound in my opinion!

4. John021

Carousel Kings - Charm City

5. Lisa Adamson

I was listening to this song the other day. I had almost completely forgotten about it until then and now can’t stop listening to it! Haha

EzeRojo and blinxspot like this.
  6. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

This song always makes me so nostalgic.

EzeRojo and Lisa Adamson like this.
  7. Lisa Adamson

8. Lisa Adamson

Here’s another song I love, By an artist that I have great respect for. Corey Taylor! He has such raw emotion and feeling in this song. You can tell that this came from a really deep place. Love it!

inspectorkemp likes this.
  9. MikeERayner

Trusted

Album out today, it’s great!

russvanderhoof likes this.
  10. Dc6

The bars that Kidd Kenn possesses... no words

11. Lisa Adamson

This guy has a nice voice!!

Zip It Chris likes this.
  12. Lisa Adamson

I remember when this song first came out!! Fell in love with this band straight away afterwards. The music video is a little weird in my opinion, but a great song nonetheless!!

MathiasGeleyn likes this.
  13. MathiasGeleyn

Regular

Haven't heard from this band in a long time. It's a really nice song. I also enjoy the video.

Lisa Adamson likes this.
  14. Lisa Adamson

Yeah, they have newer music now. While it’s pretty good, I still think their first album is their best stuff. I listen to it all the time!!

15. Lisa Adamson

Wow!!! This guy sings this song really well!! Your thoughts on it?

16. Lisa Adamson

Hi there everyone! Hope you’re all having a good day!

Here’s someone I stumbled across earlier today. He has a great voice and it really works well for this song!! I think he deserves more views. See what you all think.

Enjoy! :)

17. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

Not really recommending anything myself, but looking for recommendations. I've only now just discovered that the Japanese indie rock scene not only exists, but is great. Unfortunately most of the music I've been suggested are by artists that are now defunct/hiatus/etc.

Anyone have any good Japanese indie rock suggestions that are putting out music still? Preferably recently active like 2018-2019.

18. Urprobablyright

I reckon people should give Selling England by the Pound, by Genesis, a go.. it has a pretty timeless feel and humour, they do a good job of choosing a path after Foxtrot that felt more zesty than if they had gone down the more Jethro Tull (very worthy dudes) brand of folksy rock.

If you want something more recent i can say I've been (obviously) devouring Tool's new album, but i can't do this recommendation justice on a phone touch keyboard in a restaurant.

19. Dc6

Happy Spooky Szn... Baby Goth gifted us with a vlog(:

20. nathandev

I have been listing Young Thung, Future, and one of my favorite Sicko mode, Manga bir kadın çizeceksin (Turkish song) and Leyla by Tahribad (also turkish song - recommended) it doesn't distract me while working.

21. mad

I was right. Prestigious

this album is lovely
    riyl Great Lake Swimmers

22. mad

I was right. Prestigious

23. Jeffken0

Past couple of weeks I've been listening to Taylor Swift and TBH her voice is lovely! an Angel she is!

JulieLynn likes this.
  24. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

This new Hazel English song is really solid

abcdefg123 and Orla like this.
  25. Zip It Chris Nov 12, 2019
    (Last edited: Nov 12, 2019)
    Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

Thornhill

RIYL: BTBAM, Greyhaven, Underoath...dudes got some serious pipes, lots of ambient stuff they throw in to show some uniqueness form other hardcore bands, really really like these guys.