Recommendations • Page 32

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

It's been harder for me to keep in touch with rising bands in the scene now ever since Warped Tour ended-- anyone have reccomendations?

2. Mélange

Regular Supporter

Can’t hype this enough:

There’s a thread about them on here (two if you check out the singer’s old band Cymbals Eat Guitars — who were great).

3. blinxspot

Main band I want to recommend is Capstan. Really fun hardcore band with a great technical sound that's about to drop their full length debut on Fearless.

Pop punk:
    Eat Your Heart Out
    Grayscale
    Belmont
    Hold Close
    Hot Mulligan
    Super Whatvr
    Trash Boat
    Heart Attack Man

Heavier:
    Foxblood
    Modern Error
    Polaris
    Shrezzers
    Happy Hour
    Ocean Grove
    Mayfield
    No Home
    Ithaca
    Jesus Piece
    Imminence

Dunno if this is what you were looking for but I hope it helps!

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  4. Jelutong

Check out a young band from England called Maggie Cassidy. I've been following them for a couple of years now and would like to recommend them. Their music is a mixture of Pop/Pop Punk....Emo. Worth checking out their first 3 singles...Guide Me, Leaking Love and Runaway. They're on all the major streaming platforms like Spotify and Apple Music. Lots of videos on YouTube too! Here's the link to their latest single 'Runaway'.

Lisa Adamson likes this.
  5. russvanderhoof

pizza.~ Supporter

Surprised I haven't seen Sam Fender on here. FFO - The Boss, The Killers or anything heartland. Highly recommended.~

MikeERayner likes this.
  6. Lisa Adamson

I love this man’s voice!! He has got such a great tone and really strikes emotion in you. Especially with this song.

7. Lisa Adamson

I actually really like this artist! Never heard oh Jim, but really sound in my opinion!

8. John021

Carousel Kings - Charm City

blinxspot and Lisa Adamson like this.
  9. Lisa Adamson

I was listening to this song the other day. I had almost completely forgotten about it until then and now can’t stop listening to it! Haha

blinxspot likes this.
  10. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

This song always makes me so nostalgic.

Lisa Adamson likes this.
  11. Lisa Adamson

12. Lisa Adamson

Here’s another song I love, By an artist that I have great respect for. Corey Taylor! He has such raw emotion and feeling in this song. You can tell that this came from a really deep place. Love it!

inspectorkemp likes this.
  13. MikeERayner

Trusted

Album out today, it’s great!

russvanderhoof likes this.