Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Recently Listened To... • Page 44

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Dc6

Souly Had’s Paradise....his vocals are too smooth I’m obsessed

2. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

In case it wasn't obvious I'm kind of excited to play possibly play DDR A20 next weekend

3. JamesSparrow

4. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

5. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Guys I officially fucking love George Ezra. It’s complete fluff but in the world right now I need some goddamn escapist fluff.

6. Dc6

The dark instrumental underneath R.LUM.R’s heavenly vocals is just... no words

7. Dc6

This new Mike Posner seems 10x happier and it’s SHOWING in his music. I’m here for it

8. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

9. ItsJoe

Joe

I have been listening to this band since the summer of last year. This amazing song is from their latest EP 'Levitate'.

10. parasomniac

Mindmachine - Paranoia

11. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

12. Let it play

13. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

14. mtbenti

Newbie Supporter

Lisa Adamson likes this.
  15. Dc6

Alessia Cara’s new song Rooting For You. It’s not at all uplifting and I love that change from her

16. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

Going to another Dance Dance Revolution tournament in a few days so I'm mentally preparing by listening to a bunch of DDR songs

17. Activate Yona

Interstitial misfit

Some relaxing/summer-ish dub techno mix on soundcloud by Poisonnoise - Smoke Rings mix number 121. Love to listen to that stuff on late afternoon summers.

18. Activate Yona

Interstitial misfit

Switching things up a bit with some bad ass afro funk.

[​IMG]

19. I’m obsessed with this Jesse Gold EP. I have listened to it so many times and it still holds merit and makes me happy :)

20. Dc6

Make You Mine is immediate happiness in a track

21. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

22. Dc6

I listened to Souly Had’s EP he just dropped!! It’s fantastic and the perfect amount of mellow to wind down the summer

23. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

Been absolutely rinsing this for the past day and a bit, a friend of mine's band. They've absolutely smashed it.

24. Dc6

Anthony Flammia’s track “My Life”, but the visual makes it... *spoiler* he jumps out of a plane

25. Thrill Collins

The Band Camino (catchy alt-pop/rock), been spinning their latest ep, which is their best work out of an already very strong catalogue.