Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Recently Listened To... • Page 43

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Kuri44

Digging The Faim's new single. Gives me P!ATD V&V vibes

2. Devin Sunshine

@devinsuunshine

Recently been listening to all these songs on this playlist.. Check it out and follow if you dig it too! Mostly rap/hiphop/rnb. Some mainstream, but lots of undiscovered artists too. Let me know if you have a song you'd like to suggest!

3. DeRRek

Trusted

Ok. After constantly searching for so long trust company’s the lonely position of neutral is FINALLY on Spotify. What an album!

4. drummerAVA

Trusted

Listening to the new Flume mixtape pretty heavily... it’s something else.

Essie likes this.
  5. morken

Not everything means something, honey Supporter

Discovered Glades today. Weird they're not more talked about on here. A couple songs are a little to EDM'y for me, but great pop record overall. Getting tons of Naked&Famous, Fickle Friends, Carly Rae vibes. Even some 1975 influence in there.

arcarsenal72 and Essie like this.
  6. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

When Mallrat dropped her ‘In The Sky’ EP last year, I didn’t gravitate toward this track so much. Came back around to it over the weekend, though, and now I can’t stop listening.

7. Mason

Regular

Black Matter Device - Hostile Architecture
    FFO: Daughters (Canada Songs/Hell Songs era), SeeYouSpaceCowboy, HeavyHeavyLowLow

8. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

It's nice to finally be able to listen to songs from DDR A without the annoying ass announcer screaming over them

Essie likes this.
  9. MyBoiii

Really loving this guy he’s hilarious

10. jorbjorb

7 rings

I’m liking this

morken likes this.
  11. John P Smith Apr 11, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 11, 2019)
    John P Smith

Listening to iKon's love scenario. Wanna play it with tiles hop at apknite extension.

12. windowbirds

close your eyes until tomorrow Supporter

i'm digging through multiple hard drives for extra music to put on my phone to play on my commute, and does anyone remember bedlight for blue eyes? they're were fairly decent.

13. Orla

It’s a Margo Price kinda night, but the entire past week I’ve been heavy into Orla Gartland’s discography. “Lonely People” especially is such a tune.

14. Mcrx

Regular

Vulnerable album by The Used

15. Dog with a Blog

Been on a huge Vespetrtine kick lately. Perfect album imo

16. Dc6

17. SuperCoolFool

I have to tell you something....I eat lightbulbs

Been on a huge drowningman kick recently, they're basically just Deadguy-goes-emo and loving it. Just got Don't Push Us in the mail the other day too

18. ZooZooChaCha

Trusted Supporter

Apple Music put me on to this one:

19. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

Been listening to various songs off of the soundtrack for the game Heart of the Woods because it's seriously so fucking good. This one is my personal favorite.

20. Orla

Been playing Clairo’s “Bags” a ton since it came out, plus the new Alex Lahey record, and loads of Irish pop music. This playlist has been part of my mornings for the past month or so:

21. markus67365

Celeste Kellogg - There's a Beach Somewhere

22. AmmyR

Haunted by a passion for ghostwriting

Just listened to Cream's White Room. What an absolutely beautiful single and the entire album is a mood shifter. Strongly recommended.

23. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

24. Dc6

Walk Away by The Jacks has been on repeat and they just dropped the video for it, so now I have even more of a reason to listen

25. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

red8ge likes this.