Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Recently Listened To... • Page 41

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. lilcrescentmoonemoji

漂う夢のまにまに

staying up late tonight rly feeling kesha's last album....everything abt this track especially is so fun/cute to me, i love how sincere she let herself get, it can be risky in songwriting cuz it's so easy for it to come off forced, but imo she really pulled it off

Essie likes this.
  2. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Been jamming Bad Bad Hats quite a bit since I’ll be seeing them Wednesday. Can’t wait to see a bunch of songs from Lightning Round played live

3. lilcrescentmoonemoji

漂う夢のまにまに

this song is such a mood lol... so excited for the full album to drop feb. 1st

Petit nain des Îles and Essie like this.
  4. Orla

Jams this evening:

lilcrescentmoonemoji likes this.
  5. Orla

6. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Stay Ahead of the Weather's We Better Get Goin' If We're Gonna is making my afternoon at work bearable. I'm on my third listen-through. I forgot this existed before a friend mentioned it this afternoon...

7. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Listening to the new Guster album. Totally different than their older stuff. Much better than Evermotion. My favorite track so far is "Overexcited" and I think people should give it a shot.

Essie likes this.
  8. lilcrescentmoonemoji

漂う夢のまにまに

i got kind of overwhelmed organizing music so im back to listening to 24/7 live radios for chilling stuff and picking out select favs in between

this is by far my fav radio, i love the "chill trap" kinda stuff, i kind of overdid it for myself a while back but it feels like time to return:

oh and i posted about this in the 2019 albums thread, but the new hante song is a banger and the album "fierce" drops tomorrow. nice

9. lilcrescentmoonemoji

漂う夢のまにまに

this was another super solid recent release. negative gemini is excellent and i want to listen to her more often than i do. it's the kind of music that really benefits from a good remix too

Essie likes this.
  10. lilcrescentmoonemoji

漂う夢のまにまに

I remember the first time I stumbled across this I flipped out over how much it moved me

11. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Actually listened to The Donna's Spend the Night and not just the singles. An absolutely fun record.

Essie likes this.
  12. cheese_pizza

Have opened songs of Lily Allen these days. Why I hadn't found them before? Her voice sounds unusual and I liked the manner of singing. The only things - texts are a bit embarrassing sometimes.

13. Concert Lane

"7 Rings" by Ariana Grande.

14. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Supporter

Mike Posner "A real good kid
    Alice Merton "Mint"

15. lilcrescentmoonemoji

漂う夢のまにまに

this is my favorite thing in the world right now

Essie likes this.
  16. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

it's stupid how many times ive listened to this song. me and my friends went to PR for new years and in my playlist research i found this thing....and it's the most fun song.... ever. the remix with all the other people is better

17. Orla

Obsessed with Ex:Re’s self-titled record this weekend, and especially this song:

18. lilcrescentmoonemoji and Essie like this.
  19. heroinman

Burnout

Just checked out Lund for the first time. Digging some of it more than I thought I would.

20. lilcrescentmoonemoji

漂う夢のまにまに

have this on repeat tonight. the original nicole dollanganger track is excellent but the sample with that beat is killin me

21. lilcrescentmoonemoji

漂う夢のまにまに

rly feelin this rn

Essie and Petit nain des Îles like this.
  22. Orla Jan 29, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 29, 2019)
    Orla

Little Daylight! The amount of incredible synthpop that came out in 2014 is absurd, and the EP + album they put out that year were huge for me. Bummer they disbanded soon afterward. I know Me Not You has 2/3 of LD’s members, but they just haven’t been able to capture the same magic, imo.

23. Orla Feb 1, 2019
    (Last edited: Feb 1, 2019)
    Orla

Given the new Cherry Glazerr album a few spins & enjoy it a great deal. I’ve been hoping the band would lean heavier with their new stuff & they’ve delivered on that front. Excited to check them out on tour.

24. lilcrescentmoonemoji

漂う夢のまにまに

I luv luv luv the new cherry glazerr stuff. that “wasted nun” vid also slayed me

Essie likes this.
  25. lilcrescentmoonemoji

漂う夢のまにまに

I feel like this isn’t exactly “good” music but I fit snugly into the target audience for it and it makes me feel like my sensibilities r being represented even if in a weird distorted way so I’m still gonna listen a bunch

Essie likes this.