Recently Listened To... • Page 38

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. ZooZooChaCha

Trusted

Currently listening to the new Moonrakers album “Lanterns” - never heard of them before this but Apple Music suggested it. Kind of like NOFX meets The Lawrence Arms.

Zip It Chris likes this.
  2. Yourbiggestflan

Nick Drake, La Dispute, Mac Demarco... I'm all over the place.

3. Pooch

Regular

Coheed and Nick Cave today.

4. Windowsdown

⭐⭐

Rendez Vous from Paris. FFO leather jackets

5. Yourbiggestflan

Gettin' stoked for that new Basement record...

6. Kuri44

Trusted

Internationally Unknown sounds like if Weezer and Rancid had a baby.

7. summertimejesus

Wordplay all day. Supporter

Listening to Britney Spears' "Circus" at the moment and really digging it. My sister passed away last month and would've been 27 today so I've been listening to a lot of pop music in her honor since we used to belt 90's pop together in our living room growing up.

8. David Parke

The Harder I Swim, The Faster I Sink Supporter

9. Essie

Regular

Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Party For One” has gotten me diving back into Emotion & Emotion Side B. They’re likely going to get heavy play over the weekend.

David Parke likes this.
  10. Zip It Chris

That berg attacked us, war on the arctic! Supporter

Just discovered an album by Stories Untold called Can't Go Home...been listening to it a lot lately.

11. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LGM Supporter

Just discovered Margaret Glaspy and she’s all I’ve listened to for three days

12. Steven Bryson

I Want to Die in New Orleans by Suicideboys was soooo amazing. Is anyone else into dirty trap, memphis trap inspired , triple 6 mafia type of music? i thought for a debut album the Suicideboys really delivered.

Mohammad11 likes this.
  13. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Listening to La Roux's self titled for the first time in forever and forgot how much I love this album.

Mohammad11 likes this.
  14. Mohammad11

I recently listened to this

15. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Today has been Southeastern by Jason Isbell, Lush by Snail Mail, and some Waxahatchee

Essie likes this.
  16. Essie

Regular

Been listening to lots of Dope Lemon this week after a friend shared “Marinade” on Facebook.

Also been getting back into Warpaint since their music compliments the colder weather so well.

17. DesolateEarth

"Numbness engulfs truth, let bygones be bygones"

Listening to Spencer Sotello's project Endur. It is basically Periphery meets Nine Inch Nails in sound and I am all about it.

18. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Master P - Ghetto D