Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Recently Listened To... • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Sophos

Regular

yeah plus its like the best skramz record ive heard this decade besides the lack long after

also you me and the volence is still a fucking ripper. i have both on vinyl!

2. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

don't know how I felt about that P.O.S. song but it's hard to know how you feel about a 9 minute song after you listen to it once. That Kathleen Hanna feature tho

3. duritzfan13

all we have is time

Anyone into Day Wave? New EP is fantastic. Cannot wait for a full length..

Jason Tate likes this.
  4. Rilo Kiley - The Execution of All Things

Everything Jenny Lewis does on this record is fantastic. Blake's songs are the only thing keeps me from calling it perfect. I just can't get into his voice, which has always bummed me out because he's one of my favorite guitar players, and we share a last name.

5. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

I really liked it, actually. Feels like just the right length. They got the fire back just enough for those songs.

6. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I always cut his songs from their albums.

7. Sophos

Regular

thug entrancer - arcology

8. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

the freaking hotelier stream

9. So I've basically been listening to untitled/unmastered and Tame Impala exclusively for the past four days

10. GettingSodas

Chorus.fm Resident Soda Expert Prestigious

Listened to a lot of Death From Above 1979 today

kidwithhelmet likes this.
  11. Wall Of Arms

LIGHTEN UP, BUTTERCUP Prestigious

Gone back down Chapel Club alley after posting about them in the Rec thread.

12. On a Regina Spektor kick today because, oddly enough, "Samson" was on the pre-set playlist for The Wonder Years on Sunday. Soviet Kitsch and Begin To Hope are both stellar albums.

kidwithhelmet likes this.
  13. can't stop listening to the new Into It. Over It. today. only thing that's ripped me from The 1975 for a decent amount of time.

Jacob Tender likes this.
  14. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Finally getting around to The 1975's EPs. After that, it's on to Painkillers.

15. Painkillers is amazing.

16. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

listening to Channel ORANGE and i just remembered i haven't listened to Frank Ocean's earlier shit, Nostalgia ULTRA, i'm not sure if he had any other solo work. I just need more Frank in my life

17. Timmiluvs

I play video games fast Prestigious

Listen to Nostalgia, Ultra ASAP. It has some amazing material on it.

18. AndrewSoup

using Spotify, i was halfway through Stankonia before my dumb ass realized i was listening to the clean version

19. AndrewSoup

lol, i didn't scroll enough to see that the explicit version was right below....
    and goddamn B.O.B. is still a fuckin jammer

20. I'm listening to Citizen Cope because my cousin copped my fiance and I free tickets to his Pittsburgh show haha

Also, Father John Misty is still amazing (in case anyone was wondering)

21. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Really enjoy the new Parachute album. Those guys are awesome at crafting good pop songs.

22. I'm always harping because he's one of my favorite artists (and avatar), but today's weather is perfect for Another One:

23. PyramidPostcard

avocado squirrel rides again Prestigious

Currently listening to Mariah's Utakata No Hibi. Very unique japanese art pop from the 80s.

Here's the p4k review of it that caused me to discover the album: Mariah: Utakata no Hibi

24. I'm listening to the new Hesitation Wounds album and it's goddamn brutal yo