Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Recently Listened To... • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

if i'm honest i thought it was awful but it was also the first album i listened to by them so maybe that's why...

2. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

i wonder if i'll just be listening to this loner chic album on repeat till goodness comes out or leaks

3. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

Listening to Clarity and then checking out some Stevie Wonder to get in on the discssion

Jason Tate likes this.
  4. Listened to Western Teleport for the first time today, and it was awesome. Consider me fully on board the Emperor X bandwagon.

5. New Weezer album in my inbox :teethsmile::hearteyes::beer: pressing play now.

6. Sophos

Regular

just listened to dealer by foxing. still think this record is one of the best to come out in the scene, by far the best ive heard since keep you, and while keep you will always have my top spot for scene releases this decade, dealer is a solid number 2.

schlotty likes this.
  7. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Been re-listening to Xiu Xiu's Knife Play a lot. A very cathartic album, and one of those albums that I wish I could explain why I like it but I can't for the life of me. It just hits me.

8. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

The new one from Wild Feathers is a huge leap forward from their debut. Very solid rootsy rock 'n' roll record.

9. alert=danger

Eat The City. Eat It Whole. Prestigious

Only just got around to listening to Spraynard's album Mable from last year. Really digging it.

10. Snoblin

Goblin Person Prestigious

Pretty much had Standards on repeat throwing on a different album every 5 listens in order to extend it's listening life.

11. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Finally got around to listening to Pup and now I can't stop.

12. TheVandyMan

Please stop deleting my custom title Prestigious

Welcome aboard! There are literally a few of us. @nothingsforeverdude @cwhit

13. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

Join my thread damnit I want that to my be home base on this site

14. Reverie Lagoon: Music For Escapism Only is still my favorite rainy day record. Highly underrated.

Jose and jordalsh like this.
  15. Meerkat

Still very much into Wet's album. It's a great nighttime album for me

16. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Is this the same for anyone else?

The Life of Pablo
    I Like it when you sleep....
    untitled. unmastered

17. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

Holy hell, the Postiljonen record is good.

Nick and iplaydrums like this.
  18. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

yaaaass. unbelievable album. you should listen to their last too. atlantis is a highlight.

19. cshadows2887

I loved that album. The first time I heard them go into the Whitney Houston interpolation, I almost wept.

Nick likes this.
  20. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

i thought you did, but couldn't remember. i try to plug that record a lot. how good is are you thinking of me though

21. Meerkat

So excited to check out the Postiljonen album

22. cshadows2887

The guitar solos, Eva! The guitar solos!

Fatastic. "Wait" is even better.

Nick and iplaydrums like this.
  23. Meerkat

24. This new Rocket Summer record has a couple songs that caught my ear, but like every Rocket Summer record post-2007, it mostly made me want to put on Do You Feel again. "So In This Hour..." is still by far my favorite song Bryce has written.

msandusky88 likes this.
  25. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Late reply but glad I'm not the only one here who likes it