Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Recently Listened To... • Page 36

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. inspectorkemp

a literal succubitch

Finished binging the entire Municipal Waste discography this morning after catching them live. One of the most unabashedly FUN bands out there.

heroinman likes this.
  2. I'm a very passive Reggie fan but 41 sounds like a solid Reggie record.

number2withcheese likes this.
  3. torvich82

Currently listening to Death Cab for Cutie's Translanticism. Any DCC fans here?

4. YESSS!!! Greatest show I ever saw was DCFC at the Bowl in 2009 with Beck's dad conducting the LA phil. They closed the set with Transatlanticism and perfectly timed fireworks to go along with it.

5. jorbjorb

7 rings

The newest tokyo police club eps. enjoyable for sure.

6. heroinman

Burnout

7. torvich82

John Mayer's Heartbreak Warfare

David Parke likes this.
  8. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

ANyone else aware of the Story of the Year side project called The F*ck Up and Dies? Total party punk stuff, and super cheesy, but I found a bit interesting haha

summertimejesus likes this.
  9. heroinman

Burnout

10. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

@Jason Tate @Craig Manning either of you familiar with Anna Tivel? Singer songwriter from Portland I just found and really like so far...check her out when u get time

11. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Just gave the new Janelle Monae album a listen and enjoyed it very much--looking forward to diving deeper into it.

12. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

Because a friend of mine is slowly getting me into the game Beatmania IIDX and this is one of my favorite songs from it. Which is funny because most of this dude's (DJ Yoshitaka) music actually annoys me because so much of his stuff just sounds like his one song Flower which is in like every fucking Konami-made music game ever made and even ones not made by Konami like Groove Coaster.

13. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

The Pink Spiders just released their new album for backers of their Kickstarter. It's really accessible and solid. First album in 10 years. Crazy.

14. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

15. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

[​IMG]

16. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

Quite honestly one of my favorite music videos ever. It makes me feel all of the things.

it's funny how a 6 minute music video has more plot and character development than Sword Art Online does over 2 or 3 seasons or however fucking long it is jesus christ oops did i say that out loud

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  17. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Just checked this band out- pretty good stuff!

Chris Prindle likes this.
  18. heroinman

Burnout

Far from my usual cup of tea but the bass work (especially 2:35 and forward) is undeniably good.

19. highdive

Really into the new music from Young Rising Sons. Trying to catch them on tour this summer. Hopefully more dates are announced.

20. I only just recently listened to Amy Shark after hearing her name around for a couple years. Blood Brothers is one of the best songs I have heard in a long time!

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  21. SuperCoolFool

I have to tell you something....I eat lightbulbs

Been jamming the first Acid Bah album a lot lately, damn should've gotten into them earlier

22. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Remembered Wakefield was a thing tonight, put on their first album (American Made), and it brought me right back to high school.

23. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Does anyone know how to get apple music to stop shuffling songs? Just want my tracks back in order :tear:

24. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Problem has been solved! Thanks @Nate_Johnson !

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  25. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

I have been very very like 15 years late on digging into mewithoutyou. Always heard of them, saw them once in 2009 at a festival and thought it was an amazing performance, but never explored much of their music. I just gave Pale Horses a listen and it’s amazing. I am so mad at myself for holding off on this band.