Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons We're Probably Not) Dating Or In A Relationship Thread NSFW • Page 1521

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

[​IMG]

2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

also she just broke up with her boyfriend on Monday. This happened on Wednesday and they are back together on Thursday so that’s why I didn’t flirt back.

3. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I have been dating my current gf for 2 months today. Could not be happier with her.

4. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

is this snapchat girl?

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  5. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

[​IMG]

coleslawed and SlappinCups like this.
  6. CobraKidJon

7. CobraKidJon

I just want to say me and a co-worker are good friends and it’s so annoying with people constantly spreading rumors that we are dating and all that bullshit.

It’s like CANT I JUST HAVE A FRIEND WHO I can talk to

also the worst part is another co-worker likes her so he constantly is super protective of her for some reason and we keep telling him to chill but he won’t. It’s terroble.

8. CobraKidJon

last post but it is honestly annoying how many people in my life say I need a relationship or something in my life.

I go to school from like 11 am to 2 pm and I work from 3 pm to either midnight or 2 am. I HAVE NO TIME FOR THAT.

I’m also in the process of moving out and people were like get a girlfriend to help pay and I’m like ???? why can’t I just live alone and be content like screw society for making relationships seem like standard for everything l. I don’t know I’m just ranting now.

Shrek, Mary V, K0ta and 5 others like this.
  9. SlappinCups

:eyeglass:

10. CobraKidJon

11. SlappinCups

12. CobraKidJon

13. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

My dude, you're crushing it. Keep living how you want to live.

14. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

As somebody who graduated college (late in life admittedly) while in a relationship, and have been in that relationship for 6 years, seriously focus on yourself and do what you want to do. I'm not saying relationships are bad or not worth it but having the freedom to create your own path and not have to consider anybody else is really a freedom, and once you get serious with somebody every major decision you make gets run by that person and it can be really difficult to do your own thing when you have to consider somebody else. Take all of the time that you need to figure that out, people that criticize single people always sound superrrrr insecure to me.

Shrek, Mary V, RJ Knorr and 3 others like this.
  15. CobraKidJon

hell yeah I’m crushing it. The changes in my life this year have been incredible.

that’s all I want tbh. I keep telling people that “I don’t want a relationship because I’m at a point in my life where I need to focus on myself and it be a shame to put someone else through that.” I still have the doubters be like BUT RELATIONSHIP but yeah I just want to have fun and do cool shit and only worry about friends and family.

16. Dog with a Blog

I can’t imagine telling someone they should get in a relationship. Like, who cares? Lol

dadbolt, Mary V, GrantCloud and 4 others like this.
  17. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Maybe they want cobra to be in a relationship so he can be as miserable as they are? Only thing I can think of for why people would give a shit / say that lol

(Get it, because relationships are terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible)

18. Dog with a Blog

Cobra: fuck dating I’m doing ME

Also Cobra: imma download Tinder for the 3rd time this month

19. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

People are weird about others not being in relationships. I've been single for..... Seven years more or less, not counting brief casual dating that never rly went anywhere. People are always wanting me to find dates and relationships and pair me up. Tbh I deal with frustrating people, places and things all day long so the last thing I wanna do on my off time is get to know someone and listen to their problems. I work with ppl all day and don't want to deal. It sounds dreadful. When I get off work I just want to live in an isolation tank of silence and solitude. If the right person comes along then sure, but it's so weird how others project and can't handle u being single. I love being independent and doing my own thing and not having someone cling to me. The older I get the more I just want to do things by myself.

20. CobraKidJon

who said I wanted dating

I just want friendship

21. Dog with a Blog

Tinder prolly ain’t da place.

That’s what Mikey and I are for

22. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

yeah even the best relationships are inherently constricting. i couldn't be happier to come home to my gf every day, she is a perfect person and i am determined to never lose her. she totally supports my hobbies and leisures and social life and gives me every ounce of room i ask for and i do the same for her.

that said im prob never gonna have a day to sit naked with the chair pulled up a foot away from the tv while smoking weed and playing video games ever again, and on some level that is a travesty and something ill always miss. your standard of personal decency is permanently elevated when you cohabitate. these are minor things but they are real things nonetheless.

23. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Why not tho?

GrantCloud, coleslawed, Shrek and 3 others like this.
  24. Dog with a Blog

I’ve been single for so long now that I just can’t imagine certain aspects of a relationship like sharing a room or whatever. If/when I am in another relationship, part of me wants to have separate rooms. I really enjoy sleeping in the same bed but I have become so accustomed to having my own space now that I’m not sure I could do without it.

25. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Do you have all short haired cats?

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.