Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons We're Probably Not) Dating Or In A Relationship Thread NSFW • Page 1516

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Please no that dude is awful

2. Dog with a Blog

3. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Also aliens exist, Mr. Serotonin, SlappinCups and Fame.

4. Dog with a Blog

Fuck.

Are you me?

5. Dirty Sanchez Apr 20, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 20, 2019)
    Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I am also joe4th and dog

6. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Don’t put my name in the same sentence as that shithead

7. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Edited!

8. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

9. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

10. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

Getting pretty used to getting ghosted these days

11. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I got this dude at work breaking down the texts he sent to a girl with other co-workers. Reading each one outloud, he is 30 years old, is this normal?

SlappinCups and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  12. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

13. noxee

Regular Prestigious

Maybe he's insecure? I mean I wouldn't read it out loud to my co-workers but I'd be questioning every single letter I wrote and I'm in my 30s. I'm also highly dysfunctional when it comes to interacting with women so maybe that says a lot...

SlappinCups and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  14. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Yeahh I dunno I question every text and talk to my co-workers about relationships/when I’m talking to somebody new. I’ve never gone so far as breaking it down beat by beat lol but I think I’ve read a few texts to one co-worker who I was mainly talking to it about, confidentially. At the same time though I do try to keep these things to myself. But I don’t really have anyone else in my life who I talk about it to, like my close friends are horrible about talking to about it via text and they don’t live nearby so. And god forbid I have to call someone on the phone what in the world. Anyway yeah I don’t think it’s that weird he’s just insecure.

15. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

Do you think this leads to relapsing when people treat them differently than they expect?

16. scroopy.noopers

: (

update: i'm engaged. we have a girlfriend. i have a fresh relationship with a very sweet bb queer. life comes at ya fast.

17. scroopy.noopers

also trying to get gigs at the places my ghosters frequent cuz i want some of the money they spend on drinks in my pocket

coleslawed likes this.
  18. Dog with a Blog

SlappinCups and Signifire like this.
  19. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  20. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

People in early recovery, as this guy is, who dive into relationships relapse ALOT. The reason being that meeting someone new and gaining validation from them is an exciting feeling as we all know, I'd venture to call it a drug. Addicts/alcoholics are codependent as fuck, so if it doesnt go well or even if it does go well, there's something about getting involved with someone before really dealing with your own things that sends people back out to using ALL THE TIME. Relationships are what I see take people out in early recovery more than anything else, for sure, I have witnessed some real bad train wrecks.

21. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

Damn that's actually really scary to think about.

22. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I worked in treatment centers for nearly 3 years. I know way too many people that met there, girl got pregnant within months, then the guy was either broken up with her or passed away before the baby was even born. Very sad.

SlappinCups likes this.
  23. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Just checking in, still in a stable relationship

Shrek, coleslawed, GrantCloud and 3 others like this.
  24. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I have food

and no relationship

Ken, Shrek and SlappinCups like this.
  25. scroopy.noopers

our relationship with food is the only constant thing in life. and i guess water and oxygen.

Shrek likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.