Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons We're Probably Not) Dating Or In A Relationship Thread NSFW • Page 1513

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

WhY iS tHaT oh my GOD someone take me out of here

aliens exist likes this.
  2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Yes. I learned that I was in an abusive relationship and that he was attempting to isolate me from my family and friends by looking thru my phone. With time I was able to see that and leave and no longer be defensive of his behavior, but it was a process and I wouldn't say one born out of ignorance on my part. I was groomed and manipulated over a long period of time and eventually learned how to get away

3. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Oh my bad I guess I just took you at your word when you said this:

And implied that her boyfriends awful behavior is some indictment on her as a person, as if someone likes being manipulated.

4. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I know I said it rather aggressively, but I am serious when I say read a book on abuse. Or a website. An article. A brochure. Fucking anything. Anything that will stop you from making really messed up victim blaming statements about the VICTIMS of abusive relationships
    Because it’s literally base-line, text book stuff, and is incredibly easy to educate yourself on.

That way you don’t make really offensive statements and can be a more decent and understanding person all around.

5. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

a partner who is controlling will go to any extent to manipulate and lie to have power over a situation. and theres no way them being awful is a reflection of someone who is on the receiving end of that. you cant devalue a victims character for that. that just aint right.

6. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Nice, coworker is gone that shares room with her tomorrow so I can feel free to stop by her office tomorrow. Lol

7. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

It’s like the coworker is always talking 100% of the time and I think it’d be awkward tbh.

8. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

You're goin' on a date to her office?

9. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

No, just don’t want to talk to her when the coworker is there lol. The coworker is nosy AF.

10. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Oh true, i could see how they'd be weird

[​IMG]

11. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

NOSEY

12. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

Ok so when you got out of that relationship would you say you were ready to start another one or did it take time? Like a healing period?

Also I can admit my use of the word "ignorant" was wrong. I apologize for that, sincerely.

13. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

just stop

14. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I wouldn't call it a healing period. With me personally yes it took a long time to be ready to date again and I'd say I still haven't rly dated since, but I know lots of others who have dated a lot quicker after and seem to be okay. Just depends on person/trauma/trauma response/tools/resources. Your tone towards the woman came off v negative as well as ur subsequent responses to others so I would be aware of that in future posts

15. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

:thumbup:

16. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Coworker is here WTF

17. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I’m 100% bring back old cobra today because this playlist is still perfect

18. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  19. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

SlappinCups likes this.
  20. scroopy.noopers

: (

i'm crushing so hard on this bumble lady. second date last night at her super cute apt with her adorable little pug. trying not to get too mushy but i got a good feeling she's gonna stick around for awhile

21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

#PugLife

22. CobraKidJon

I just had the weirdest experience with the co-worker I have a crush on and I’m really upset about it.

we were talking at work last night and she made a joke about how my boss was behind her so I looked and no one. She did the whole just kidding and then proceeded to say oh shoot don’t want to jinx it so I need to knock on you. I went uhh why would you do that? She said she needs to knock on a virgin so are you a virgin? I just felt uncomfortable with that question and said I’m not answering it. She is like ok so I can assume you are a virgin and I said no and she went ok dang it.

It was just really weird and uncomfortable.

23. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Does that change your feelings towards her?

24. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

what the hell is knocking on a virgin

25. CobraKidJon

she said it was her friends’ version of knocking on wood and I told her she is weird.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.