Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons We're Probably Not) Dating Or In A Relationship Thread NSFW • Page 1495

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

that’s the route i’ve been considering. I just don’t want to seem like I’m bitter and cutting her out because of that.

2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I did a triple take at the username after reading the post. >-p

3. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

That's fair, that's why you make sure you are polite in doing it, you are absolutely entitled to do it. Maybe she won't react well, that doesn't matter, if she doesn't its because of reasons @Mr. Serotonin just mentioned. If she's a half decent human being (im sure she is) she will understand and be civil. If she doesn't understand good riddance bro.

PatRFinley, Mr. Serotonin and Ken like this.
  4. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

yeah, I think she was trying to let me down easy but that’s the part that hurts the most.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

One of my biggest regrets when I was younger (about 10 years ago - when I was 23) was spending almost a year of my life trying to hold onto a relationship that ended abruptly after four years of dating. I made myself miserable trying to keep in contact, trying to hang out, trying to keep the relationship alive and although we would continue to talk and occasionally hang out, I would always eventually be let down and hurt again and just kept digging myself deeper and deeper into a hole.

Don't do that to yourself. Move on, stop communicating, block social media accounts if you have to. Don't put your life on hold. All things I wish I had done ASAP following the break-up.

I know it's easier said than done, but it's the truth.

6. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Yeah it is way easier said than done but it is so fuckin liberating to do. Just gotta take it a day at a time, I feel like having a friend know about it and holding you accountable to it also helps alot.

7. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

This sounds agonisingly familiar.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  8. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

*pointedly refuses to make eye contact with anyone in here*

Borat likes this.
  9. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Got a match on Bumble like 15 minutes after I made my profile. And now of course she isn’t messaging me lol.

Mr. Serotonin and Ken like this.
  10. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

11. Mr. Serotonin

[​IMG]

12. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

This is where I struggle, although I feel my situation is a bit more complicated since a 3 year-old is involved. I am infatuated with my ex-wife. Like head over heals, intense lust, the whole nine yards. We've had chemistry since we were 13 years old (in middle school) and now we're 32 and I'm just as giddy when I see her as I was when I was a horny kid. I want to stop communicating, and block social media, and move on, but with my kid, it's hard. She posts videos on her IG stories of him doing some amazing, funny, adorable things. How could I give that up?

coleslawed and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  13. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, if kids are involved it’s a whole other ballgame. Obviously, communication must continue in some aspect for several reasons.

14. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Just matched with a brewer at one of my favorite local breweries, let’s see how this goes

15. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

she finally replied, not the responses I had been hoping for (obviously), but it helped ease my mind a ton to actually hear her say she doesn’t see us back together.

thanks for all the encouragement and reassurance in here.

still gotta decide if my heart can take going to the show knowing she’ll also be there.

Joe4th, dadbolt, SlappinCups and 2 others like this.
  16. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Wow

-4 for not being a student??

Borat, SlappinCups and waking season like this.
  17. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

That’s inland empire bingo for girls on tinder sans the “overly attached to my horse “ freebie

supernovagirl likes this.
  18. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Guy freebie is “overly attached to my modded car”

Borat, coleslawed and supernovagirl like this.
  19. Dog with a Blog Mar 14, 2019
    (Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2019)
    Dog with a Blog

Christian Mom texted me asking if I wanna “schedule a call”

Wat.

20. Mr. Serotonin

Damn, pretty forward!

21. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I hope you said yes!

SlappinCups and Dog with a Blog like this.
  22. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

how the fuck does one be "professional and ratchet" simultaneously?

coleslawed and SlappinCups like this.
  23. Dog with a Blog

I didn’t say anything.

GrantCloud, SlappinCups and Ken like this.
  24. Ken Mar 14, 2019
    (Last edited: Mar 14, 2019)
    Ken

entrusted Prestigious

25. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

bad dog

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.