Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons We're Probably Not) Dating Or In A Relationship Thread NSFW • Page 1473

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

2. waking season Feb 16, 2019
    (Last edited: Feb 17, 2019)
    waking season

Trusted Prestigious

The girl I’ve been hanging out with the past month told me she isn’t seeing anyone other than me at the moment and neither am I. We’re making dinner Tuesday so I’m sure it’ll come up but this is all very exciting and slightly nerve wracking. I’ve been single for three years and it’s always a little interesting getting back into a relationship.

3. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Date went great last night but uhhhhh
    F63D7E44-75D2-4FF3-9118-594B811D588C.jpeg
    Gonna climb in a hole now

4. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

damn it was mr plum in the restaurant with miss scarlet, but mrs peacock was right next door takin it all in

Shrek, coleslawed, RJ Knorr and 2 others like this.
  5. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

6. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

516F1CF1-F92D-4917-91D9-5C76F7776207.jpeg
    Took the L of the century right here

7. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

So yeah in other words I’m hopefully in a new relationship

8. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

one time I matched with a woman who I didn’t realize was the sister of another woman I had matched with and ghosted. She kind of baited me along before she revealed it then yelled at me about it lol.

to be fair, the one I originally matched with came in with a late reveal that she loved the ben shapiro podcast so it’s justified and I don’t feel bad

Shrek, coleslawed, Joe4th and 6 others like this.
  9. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Wait who was the person at the next table @Mrplum5089 ?

10. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

PatRFinley and Cgarnsay like this.
  11. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Matched in the morning and already talking about getting a golden doodle? Move fast plum

12. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

moved so fast he already went through the terrible break up too

13. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

“Well please get off tinder then lol” damn hahaha

14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

15. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

So yeah second date with the non tinder girl this Thursday, definitely not bringing any of this up lol

Shrek, Borat, Dog with a Blog and 5 others like this.
  16. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

So, I finally went full millennial and did the whole "sliding into DMs" thing. Ended up asking someone from Instagram if they wanted to go for drinks. This may have happened because I was drunk and she's been getting her cute face all over my feed for months.

I feel dirty.

17. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

Well I guess I’m getting drinks tonight with the girl I had a crush on my entire childhood. Life is weird

18. Dog with a Blog

I want a full report on my desk by noon tomorrow.

Shrek and Mrplum5089 like this.
  19. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

Well drinks ended up being dinner. But wow did that go really well. I thought it would be really weird because we havent talked in 5 years but somehow it wasnt so awkward. Yay for me

theagentcoma, dadbolt, Mary V and 4 others like this.
  20. marsupial jones

New girl at work I kind of know from high school (10+ years ago) along with her sister and as soon as I saw her I hoped she didn’t remember me or want to talk because I didn’t move back here to hang out with all my stupid high school friends again and of course she asked for my number and said that “we all” should get lunch as if we’ve been best buds this whole fucking time

[​IMG]

Borat, Shrek, Kiana and 5 others like this.
  21. SlappinCups

get a new job marsupial

22. marsupial jones

I’ve been considering it.

It’s not as busy as it used to be (I hate being bored) and we keep making less money than the last few years (which college taught me is a bad thing for a business to do) and there can be a bit of awkwardness due to my own handling of relationships with coworkers lol

Ideally I’d magically fall into a Marketing job for the new Seattle hockey team and go back to Seattle

[​IMG]

Shrek and SlappinCups like this.
  23. SlappinCups

[​IMG]

24. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

She sounds amenable to the concept, but she's currently a few weeks away from a serious exam and only has the weekends to study for it.

So, currently in a holding pattern until she has time.

Even if nothing comes of it, it was an experience getting to the point of asking out essentially a complete stranger.

25. Dog with a Blog

Nice, dude. The best of luck. I’ve slid in the DMs of people I’ve known to some capacity but not someone I don’t know at all. I wouldn’t know how to approach that without seeming weird I guess? Like, it almost feels like an inherently creepy act but maybe I’m wrong there. I just think I’m better at face to face interactions

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.