Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons We're Probably Not) Dating Or In A Relationship Thread NSFW • Page 1465

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

...anything?

Borat and Dog with a Blog like this.
  2. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Damn. Good on you for planning on talking to him about it. That’s such a hard thing to do. My girlfriends close friend is going through some shit and it’s obvious to everyone she’s making the wrong choices but all you can do sometimes is make your opinion known and let them know you care for them and come from a good place and not a place of malice and that you support them as much as humanly possible.

Borat, Joe4th, SlappinCups and 2 others like this.
  3. atlas

Trusted

4. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Jesus that's terrible

Borat and SlappinCups like this.
  5. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

yeah he is nothing if not open to criticism, luckily. i genuinely don’t think he has a grasp of how messy this can get because he is still riding the high of “oh yeah that’s right, relationships can feel good!”. my biggest concern is this guy is cripplingly afraid of confrontation in a way i’ve never seen and also has some pretty severe social anxiety in general. he’s wanted to break up with his current partner since maybe six months in and just can’t. i remember in September her parents were gonna drop off her bed from home because she had recently moved in with him, and he legit was of the mind of “once she moves her furniture in, that’s it, i’m stuck”. like, NO THAT IS NOT HOW THAT WORKS.

i get the suspicion he hasn’t been totally forthcoming with the new girl either. the wording of his texts was just odd enough to make me think he withheld some details. it said she “knows of” his girlfriend but i could see him omitting that they were still together or how his gf is oblivious to any issues between them in order to not scare the new girl off immediately. guess i’ll find out next week

Ken, Mr. Serotonin, Borat and 3 others like this.
  6. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

God damn. Good luck, Cam. Hope it goes well and hope he and his girlfriend are able to get the help they deserve.

Joe4th, Shrek and SlappinCups like this.
  7. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

please don't associate cups with sharkie

he is a treasured part of hockey mascot fandom

8. SlappinCups

[​IMG]

9. CobraKidJon

sorry cups sharkie over everything

SlappinCups likes this.
  10. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

[​IMG]

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  11. CobraKidJon

a legend

bigmike likes this.
  12. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

Damn that is a whole situation Cam, it says a lot about your character that you’re gonna say/do something

supernovagirl and SlappinCups like this.
  13. midnightxtaylor

Regular

You're assuming I know how to flirt in general hah.

But someone broke our office water dispenser last night (third time in a month, I swear it wasn't me any of the times, but that's not a bad idea), so now the guy has to deliver a new one :teethsmile:

MrCon, dadbolt, bigmike and 5 others like this.
  14. Dog with a Blog

Time to make your move. Water you waiting for?

15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Someone is thirsty

16. SlappinCups

ian

17. SlappinCups

is it the culligan man? there's a pun to work in where you could be like "call again, man" and give him your number but um... [voice trails off]

18. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I guess I should have seen these jokes coming :facepalm2:

19. SlappinCups

in all seriousness though, get a rapport going with him!

20. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

Best get your game face on and a line ready.

"So, are we the only office too stupid to use a water cooler?"

21. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Cups

SlappinCups and Dog with a Blog like this.
  22. scroopy.noopers

: (

NYC dating scene is wild. I just got offered a trip to st Thomas as the first message from someone. not sure if 100% legit yet but if it happens I'm keeping my age range to 40+

23. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

[​IMG]

24. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

The dating pool here is so strange and limited that I've taken up using the "share this profile with a friend" button more than I ever thought I would on Tinder because I am picky and I never match because no one has low enough standards to swipe right on me.

My friends and I regularly discuss how depressing dating apps can be and how we like meeting people in person more, but it seemed so much easier to meet people in my teens and early twenties. Now that I'm almost 30, it just seems unnecessarily difficult.

25. CobraKidJon

dating apps from like 18-22 were amazing for me but dating apps after 24 just became not worth even trying.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.