Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons We're Probably Not) Dating Or In A Relationship Thread NSFW • Page 1464

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Knew it would be sexual, just had to piece it together.

2. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I’ve got it bad for this girl

3. marsupial jones

Dammit, now I have that Offspring song stuck in my head.

Or whoever sings that song.

(Yeah, it’s The Offspring.)

SlappinCups and waking season like this.
  4. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

I’ve got that taking back Sunday where they say I got it bad 64 times through the entire 3 minute long song.

5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Hot For Teacher for me

6. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Guess who didn’t get ghosted and has a date tomorrow :)

7. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

8. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Damn it guys haha

Dirty Sanchez and theagentcoma like this.
  9. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I've been crushing from afar on the guy who delivers water to my office (lol), and he showed up yesterday while we were crazy busy so I only said like three words to him and he had someone working with him. I literally know nothing about him, but seriously, if he was training that other guy to take his route, I will probably cry. Time to drink four jugs of water so he has to come back, yeah?

coleslawed, Borat, Shrek and 7 others like this.
  10. atlas

Trusted

One like and I’ll send my crush a risky text and then throw my phone into the cold dark night

11. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

[​IMG]

GrantCloud, RJ Knorr, Shrek and 3 others like this.
  12. atlas

Trusted

Well shit I thought I was gonna be able to sit there for like 5 minutes at least without my hand being forced

coleslawed, RJ Knorr, Shrek and 6 others like this.
  13. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

you’re up to two put your money where your mouth is

14. atlas

Trusted

just did :cringe:

15. SlappinCups

[​IMG]

GrantCloud, RJ Knorr, Shrek and 4 others like this.
  16. SlappinCups

give us deets if you hear back @atlas

17. atlas

Trusted

no promises sharkie

GrantCloud, Shrek and Dog with a Blog like this.
  18. SlappinCups

[​IMG]

GrantCloud, Shrek and Dog with a Blog like this.
  19. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

My date went amazing, we planned to get Chipotle quick then watch a movie but we ended up talking in Chipotle for four hours lol.

20. atlas

Trusted

2 hours later I worked up the nerve to retrieve my phone. no response. prepared to hold this L here folks

[​IMG]

21. marsupial jones

Sorry to hear this but love the image selection

22. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

How good are you at flirting between rapid bathroom breaks?

23. Shrek Feb 6, 2019
    (Last edited: Feb 6, 2019)
    Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

my buddy has been with a severe alcoholic for like two years now. it’s greatly affected our friendship because it’s hard to watch her. she shows zero signs of awareness and swears she doesn’t have a problem but it’s so bad that it has permanently affected her motor functions and she has been fired from two jobs in the last year from showing up to work obliterated. she has also cheated on him and allowed her guilt to manifest into a fear that he will cheat back, so she manipulates him out of doing anything without her.

his birthday was last week, and they had plans to go to dinner, but she was too drunk to go by 4 pm and asleep by 5. he snuck out without her and texted a girl that he had a crush on to meet him at the bar. they made out or whatever and have been hanging since then. she is aware he has a gf and plans to leave her, but i dont think she’s aware that he relies on his gf to pay half of the rent and can’t afford a place of his own, so he plans to remain with her for months until he has a nest egg saved up to move out.

this can not possibly work out. his current gf uses sex as a manipulation tactic CONSTANTLY. he is gonna go home from hanging with this new girl that he swears is the best person he’s ever met, then sleep with his current gf, and he is delusional enough to think this will work out for him.

i’ve got plans with him next Sunday and am gonna have to tell him how ridiculously stupid and shitty he is being. he’s gonna go from feeling like he has two options to being alone. and he’s gonna v much deserve it.

minorly edited to be less specific

24. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

Man, that's a whole pile of problems. Good on you for standing up to your friend on this though. We need more people who won't support their friends' shitty endeavours.

25. I’ve kept myself extremely busy lately. My boyfriend has been really busy too, and now that things are finally settling, loneliness and missing each other badly is hitting hard. He’s been home for six weeks and he’ll be back here in just over two months, but then it’ll be ages before we see each other again, until I go to London in November. I don’t want to feel this sad when I go to bed without him. We are not breaking up and we’re doing what we can to stay strong and connected. I feel like I’m finally thriving in my life, with my writing and studying something I’m actually passionate about, and it sucks that he’s not by my side right now. I needed a place to vent. We’re going to be okay. Obviously, long distance is hard. Just hasn’t felt this hard in a while

zigbigwig, LWS, RileyWitiw and 11 others like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.