Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons We're Probably Not) Dating Or In A Relationship Thread NSFW • Page 1459

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

whoa what does legal guardian entail?

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  2. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

only having kids if I can profit off their labor don't @ me.

3. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

I think that’s what teachers and babysitters and care givers are. Like, while you are in charge of them you are the legal guardian.

Mr. Serotonin and SlappinCups like this.
  4. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Naw theyre not legal guardians. I am their actual legit legal guardian as their social worker like go to court have custody etc. They don't live with me tho obv I'd have to have like a huge mansion for twenty kids haha

Mr. Serotonin and SlappinCups like this.
  5. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I’ve decided that I’m adopting once I have a steady job after graduation. I also have the same worry that a woman I end up liking won’t be down with that.

Kiana and St. Nate like this.
  6. Kiana

Adoption and fostering is great. I have never personally understood the drive to have a biological child. Childbirth sounds unpleasant and also I don't rly care to pass any of my genes down. If my sister and her husband die I am first in line to get my nephew and I'd be honored to raise him tho. It was pretty amazing that out of all my nephew's aunt's and uncles they thought of me specifically for that.

bigmike likes this.
  7. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

I don't want kids but if my mind ever changes, I 100% will adopt a child.

Mary V and Vase Full Of Rocks like this.
  8. I'm not really interested in sex, let alone trying for a baby. I would love to raise a child, though. I want to have a daughter and watch her grow. That sounds kind of weird maybe, but growing up I only had one brother, so my mom was the only woman in the house. Speaking of my mom, I basically told her this (minus the ace part-- I don't know how I'd explain that in Vietnamese) and she was like "but you wouldn't love them as much as you would your own child" and I think that's such bullshit. If I don't fall in love with a single mom or something I will probably want to adopt a girl and raise her on my own.

Joe4th and Shrek like this.
  9. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

yo I made it to date 3 and this girl and I really like each other. Met the best friend last night, which I guess is a big deal.

Joe4th and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  10. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

They're all too busy talking about snapsandwich, but this post is very cute. Good work.

11. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

it's been a week since i moved back to the US and I really miss my wife. i know it's a ridiculous thing to complain about but I just realized how not equipped I am for an LDR. it feels like a month already, and I can't even distract myself with games and shows and moving-in because all of these stopped becoming enjoyable.

she's still sorting out her visa so best case scenario is she'll be here in 3 or 4 weeks. Worst case, months? if anyone has any low effort activity in the bay area (like a cool cafe, or any tourist spot, any new thing that can distract me) just send me a rec. thanks!

not the biggest problem to have, but it still stucks!

Borat likes this.
  12. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

we have to hang next time I’m in the area

zigbigwig likes this.
  13. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

road trip to LA, granted its not low effort... but me and @Dog with a Blog are down here

GrantCloud and zigbigwig like this.
  14. zigbigwig

no thanks

jk, obviously down for that

im only comfortable driving short distances for now, but i'm sure i'll be able to do that at some point. that would be great, will def keep you posted.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  15. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

When you’re comfortable I’ll join too

zigbigwig and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  16. CobraKidJon

I usually hang around the SJ/east Bay Area which is nice.

17. theagentcoma

monthly reminder that if any of you are ever in Seattle, we should hang

18. CobraKidJon

19. zigbigwig

i'm in redwood now, but will be staying in san mateo starting next week.

20. CobraKidJon

I don't know what you consider long distances but there is a bunch of cool museums in the bay area. My personal faves are the Tech Museum in SJ, Walt Disney museum in SF and the Ice Cream museum in SF.

I was also going to recommend a gaming bar in SJ but it looks like that bar shut down so WELPPPP.

zigbigwig likes this.
  21. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

You (probably) know by now that’s my goal for after school is done but since that’s like a year and a half away it’s so hard to imagine waiting that long. I wish I could go now.
    We should talk. I’d love to hear your thoughts on the area and cost of living type stuff. Were you born in the area or did you move there yourself? That kinda thing.

theagentcoma likes this.
  22. theagentcoma

I'm a San Diego native but I moved to Seattle in 2012 after college because I didn't know what I was doing with my life (still don't). It's pretty great! Hella expensive tho. The weather isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be, and when it's nice outside, there's nowhere else I'd rather be.

supernovagirl likes this.
  23. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

My girlfriend and I are doing a staycation downtown for her birthday, she’s mildly drunk and she just referred to us as “old fart faces”....

She is the best

coleslawed, Shrek, Borat and 4 others like this.
  24. Kiana

Omg staycations are the beeeest

GrantCloud likes this.
  25. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

This is probably bad but I can 100% tell someone on Hinge is conservative before I get to their bio. Came across someone today who answered the question “I’m looking for someone who” with “respects my beliefs” and she had her politics listed as conservative. Lololol nope.

zigbigwig and St. Nate like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.