Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons We're Probably Not) Dating Or In A Relationship Thread NSFW • Page 1458

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i snapchatted a video of my breakfast sandwich maker this morning and it’s probably the first one i’ve sent to anyone who isn’t my gf in six months

call me an influencer

bigmike, supernovagirl, Borat and 4 others like this.
  2. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Weird. My snapchat must be broken.

3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I use Snapchat to look at shoes

4. Shrek

wait what are you saying here haha

Ken, supernovagirl and SlappinCups like this.
  5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Breakfast sandwich maker?

Borat, SlappinCups and littlejohn like this.
  6. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

7. Shrek

noxee, dadbolt, littlejohn and 7 others like this.
  8. Shrek

sorry if that post belongs in the sex thread

dadbolt, Ken, supernovagirl and 5 others like this.
  9. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I went on a second date last night. It was the first time the girl kissed ME. I got out of the car to hug her and she was laughing and I was like "what are you laughing at?" and then she kissed me lol

noxee, Borat, supernovagirl and 3 others like this.
  10. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I didn't get a snapchat from you of your breakfast sandwich maker

GrantCloud, supernovagirl and Shrek like this.
  11. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

hol fuck itsf realulllllllllllllllllllllllll

12. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

13. Shrek

i just send it to my story because i’m awkward

supernovagirl, SlappinCups and Ken like this.
  14. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

So you didn’t send it to anyone. I’m not even sure if you snapchatted it at all.

15. Shrek

ITS ON MY STORY MIKE GO LOOK AT IT

16. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

i have one of those and it rules don’t listen to anybody who tries to tell you different

17. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

reasons-were-probably-not-dating-or-in-a-relationship-thread.....

supernovagirl and GrantCloud like this.
  18. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

I saw it this morning

supernovagirl, SlappinCups and Shrek like this.
  19. Shrek

it’s perfect

dadbolt, SlappinCups and littlejohn like this.
  20. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

my breakfast sandwich maker has never disappointed me

21. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

it actually looks pretty cool. it's got tons of great reviews on amazon and looks like it's easy to clean.

My wife would kill me if I bought another countertop appliance though.

Shrek and GrantCloud like this.
  22. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Another case of “the one that got away” today.

I was lab partners with a girl today and we got along. Once class ended I mentioned how I’m waking to the student union to get food and she asked if she could tag along. While we were walking we started talking about her and I asked if she was Hmong. She was excited because there are not many Hmong people at our university (nor people who know about Hmongs) and we started to kick things off. She asked for my Snapchat and said we should hang out sometimes but I said I only text (which isn’t a lie) but we ended up chatting for about an hour while I was eating. I started getting good vibes and was really into her and I thought she was too but she started texting under the table (she did apologize and said she was getting a lot of texts) and a few minutes later received a phone call and talked like she was late to something. She was grabbing her bag and I asked if she would like to text. I told her I could put her number in my phone due to her talking on hers but she decline and just had me tell her mine and acted like she was typing it (she could have been but I doubt it) and she said “don’t worry, I’ll text you” and immediately left.

I still haven’t received a text so I’m started to think she either didn’t type it in or typed it and didn’t save it.

TL;DR
    I most likely was given the fake emergency as an excuse to leave. It just sucks knowing that I was starting to get good vibes because we were sharing a lot of common interests and she didn’t once act like she wasn’t into the conversation. Did I hold the conversation too long?

23. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

She could just be busy. It’s easy to concoct a lot of reasons why someone isn’t interested but sometimes it might be as simple as they’re busy.

justin. likes this.
  24. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I went on Bumble and matched with a girl, we messaged back and forth for a couple of days (about Cloud Nothings, concerts, etc. which was quite nice), I felt like I kept messaging with my comment and then added something that she could reply to, in an attempt to keep the conversation going, but her responses were just that. Like no engagement at all so now we haven't messaged each other in two days. Oh well. This was the first person I talked to since the divorce, so for me it's considered an accomplishment. Definitely way outside my comfort zone as I'm not quite over my ex.

25. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I love children SO much they are what I dedicate my life to and I am the legal guardian to about twenty children rn but I just have no desire to raise one and I feel like most people do and I always fear I'll find someone like perfect in every way except they'll want kids

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.