Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons We're Probably Not) Dating Or In A Relationship Thread NSFW • Page 1415

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

2. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Nope!@

bigmike likes this.
  3. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

4. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Dang that would be nice. Unfortunately not an option for her she works for a big corporate salon

5. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I write "CASH"

Dog with a Blog and bigmike like this.
  6. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

I’m getting mine Saturday too

7. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

I used to do that but then I started thinking well if they ever do auditing of receipts and stuff and see that then they'll know they got cash and could be responsible for reporting it idk

bigmike and littlejohn like this.
  8. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

I’m gonna be beardless for the first time in like three years

Dirty Sanchez and bigmike like this.
  9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Whenever I tip cash I worry I'll accidentally give them the wrong type of bill and accidentally give them a 20

littlejohn likes this.
  10. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

One time I got tipped 324 dollars

GrantCloud likes this.
  11. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

12. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

One time I gave them just the tip

13. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

there was a time at a restaurant we had awesome service and were totally shitbagged so we all decided to give like $20 a piece (there were 10 of us) and for some reason i asked before we left, "if we leave a tip is it just for you, or is it split amongst everyone working right now / today?" (some places do this, which i don't agree with - my lazy as shit cousin does this for a fancy restaurant and brings home way more than he should for doing almost nothing) and she goes, "um, yeah, it's split, it sucks because most people here don't do shit."

we had evidence of this since the two tables closest to us never saw their waiter / waitress after getting their food, so we gave her all the cash on her last stop by and left like 2 bucks on the table for the "team tip".

tldr; make sure you know who's getting the tip (hehe!)

14. Dog with a Blog

Someone on my Instagram feed posted this last night

DD958550-C89D-4F1D-A041-5411CCE07666.jpeg

15. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

That’s soo messed up because it’s like you know they can afford a 400$ bill so clearly they can afford the tip as well

16. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

how do you not feel like a total piece of shit doing that.

and how do you ever feel comfortable showing up there again? if i was that waiter / waitress i would have those fuckers memorized into my brain in case they ever showed up again.

17. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Relax guys, it was @Max_123 and he left cash on the table.

18. Dog with a Blog

I’m part of the write “Cash” crew

19. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I leave trade secrets or stock as tips. The long game of tipping.

Borat, bigmike, Max_123 and 2 others like this.
  20. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

My wife is a hairstylist too and it never dawned on me that tipping via credit card could ultimately be hurtful. She's never specifically mentioned it to me, but now that we're talking about it, I've noticed a lot of times when I pick up the bill, she'll mention she'll leave a cash tip. But she's never harped on it or anything so I guess I never realized. I honestly always figured at the end of the day/night, they'd cash out the tips via credit card.

I'm dumb.

Also, in the rare occurrence I do have cash on me, I will leave a cash tip and I'll write cash tip on the receipt so waiter/waitress knows to pick up cash and that I didn't stiff them.

bigmike likes this.
  21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Come to think of it, when I was a delivery driver in college (14 years ago) and someone tipped via credit card, I did get cashed out in tips at end of the night, so it had no affect on me as an individual. So maybe owner/business gets fucked but not the individual? Maybe it’s different everywhere?

Again, I’m dumb.

22. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

:( sorry nate

littlejohn and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  23. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

24. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

That was autocorrect but fuck it I like sounding Australian

25. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Shut up dolang

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.