Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons We're Probably Not) Dating Or In A Relationship Thread NSFW • Page 1404

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

2. Dog with a Blog

Cest la vie

dadbolt and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  3. Dog with a Blog

I’m feeling attacked

GrantCloud, RJ Knorr, dylan and 5 others like this.
  4. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  5. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

coleslawed, bigmike, dylan and 3 others like this.
  6. Dog with a Blog

I have a lot of shit due over the next two days, then I have a pointless class session on the 18th and then a paper and a project due on the 19th

Dirty Sanchez and dylan like this.
  7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

[​IMG]

8. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

So we'll be seeing alot of you online then

Joe4th, Mary V, dylan and 2 others like this.
  9. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

all i've truly learned from this thread is to not trust dog with secrets. he's been spilling that wedding story several dozen times now and we're all gonna have wedding police or whatever that shit is showing up in our PM's asking about it!

10. marsupial jones

last week i got to hang out with a bunch of cute, fun women at work which was nice. but now they constantly stop and talk to me (desk, hallway, coffee maker, etc.) and i'm trying to figure out a nice way to say:

"yes, we can be friends. but i hope you don't think for a second anything more than that can come of this because i am a terribly broken person in so many ways it would be like trying to hold sand in a strainer and i don't want to waste your time and i don't want to lose out on these fun 30 second conversations we have every four hours, thanks."

but like, other than saying that i don't know how to get it across other than a preemptive, "it's not you, it's me".

theagentcoma and Dog with a Blog like this.
  11. Dog with a Blog

That is, of course, assuming they like you in that way. That would be real embarrassing to say something like that and have them be like, “...I didn’t like you like that but ok” :crylaugh:

12. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah was gonna say just go with it @marsupial jones .

Dont assume anything and don't sell yourself short either. You enjoy talking to them and they enjoy talking to you. Don't think too much haha.

13. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I kinda want to be dumb and try Tinder again. However, I don’t really feel confident enough to do so.

14. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I promise this is the last time I'll bring up my trip, but it really was a milestone in terms of my recent divorce and everything that went along with it. I just wrote a blog post about it, I hope it resonates with someone.

Reclamation

RJ Knorr, bigmike, ncarrab and 4 others like this.
  15. marsupial jones

no, i get that. i was more or less thinking that if they would say something or do something down the road that would make me think there was an interest on their end that it would be a bad situation lol

also, does anyone ever believe someone if they say, "it's not you, it's me"? does anyone go, "of course it's not me! they're telling the absolute truth!" :crylaugh:

16. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

gf and i are starting to book our second trip to portland this year in april tonight, p excited

17. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Whoa I was literally doing the same thing :crylaugh:

I think we decided to just go to Canada instead.

18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

you are somehow gonna get into Canada without a passport aren't you

19. Mr. Serotonin

I’m takin’ that Underground Railroad boiii

20. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

NICE TONIN

bring back some maple syrup

21. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I’ve gone to Mexico and back with just my school ID

22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

way to brag about your privilege

23. Mr. Serotonin

24. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I completely agree. I have never been divorced so my opinion can mean nothing, but I think if you get something out of the relationship it's not a failure. Whether that's learning how to be a better partner, learning to set boundaries, learn to have fun etc etc it's not a failure. I've always been vocal about my parents disastrous divorce but I always wish they had divorced earlier. Them being married as long as they did just traumatized me longer. Them calling it quits wasn't a failure it like saved my life and my family. Sometimes it's just recognizing what's best which isn't a failure to me idk

dadbolt and bigmike like this.
  25. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

James charge your phone

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.