(Reasons We're Probably Not) Dating Or In A Relationship Thread NSFW • Page 1397

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Kiana

You look like bad news, I gotta have you Prestigious

yeah I guess it does have its benefits, especially since I know so many people now in my field that if I have a question or need info I can just call up a friend. But I also hate that people always know what you're up to and just like I remember people the way they were in high school, I don't want to be remembered for the way I was in high school lol disaster

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  2. Carmen SD

Regular

Speaking of exes (I may be a tad late), I like to lurk peoples public profiles as well as people I went to school with sometimes to see how/where they ended up. I don’t have many exes because I didn’t date much, but most of them when I think back on it, I’m glad it didn’t work out. Or the jerks I encountered and almost dated. Some others seemed to fall off the face of the earth and always curious to see where they ended up.

There also was always this one guy tho that was more of an acquaintance/mutual friend that i felt like would have been a good match for me if he was interested in me (who knows maybe he was but was too shy to say anything). We like a munch of the same music and it was like musical soulmate status.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  3. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

All my exes live in texas

Borat, swboyd and SlappinCups like this.
  4. dylan

"You’re amazing and great" - @thesoftskeleton Prestigious

Tired: flying to texas tonight to see @thesoftskeleton

wired: flying to texas tonight to pet kaitie's dog Jojo

Mary V, Shrek, SlappinCups and 4 others like this.
  5. dadbolt

the sun is yellow and the ground is moving Supporter

why’d you delete my mention you coward

supernovagirl, SlappinCups and Joe4th like this.
  6. St. Nate

Dark Mode? Never Heard of It... Prestigious

hahahahaha you're gonna get a faceful of fart

Shrek, dylan and dadbolt like this.
  7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

make my wish come true Prestigious

You could just walk into your living room to pet a dog
    Seems like a waste of money

8. dylan

no, jojo is worth the flight

9. dylan

i don't want people knowing I associate with you

St. Nate likes this.
  10. dadbolt

the sun is yellow and the ground is moving Supporter

that’s fair

11. SlappinCups

nobody else will be there then

ok so while we're kind of on the macabre: I was talking with a girl recently and we agreed to get together soon, but upon doing some social media stalking I saw that her last boyfriend unfortunately had unexpectedly passed away this past summer (while they were dating it appears). Obviously I can see where that could leave a wound, but I just got the general sense via text she was trying to move kind of fast, which I can't really blame her. Anyone dealt with a similar situation before?

12. Mr. Serotonin

Yikes, that's tough Cups.

13. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Good luck man, but if she didn't bring it up with you, I wouldn't address it.

14. theagentcoma

just me and my dog and an impossible view Supporter

yes please let me be a guest

Joe4th and Fucking Dustin like this.
  15. thesoftskeleton

you're a germ

from jojo or....??????

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

make my wish come true Prestigious

St. Nate likes this.
  17. Dog with a Blog

Will I ever put flowers by the street? Prestigious

Have not dealt with this or know anyone has dealt with this, but I do know that grief is a personal experience and everyone handles it differently. If she feels she’s ready to move on then she should explore that. She’ll bring it up when the time is right for her, I wouldn’t worry about it too much

18. Dog with a Blog

Update: I was considering this based on the fact that I thought I was done with school by then. I’m not. The day she’s going is like the busiest day of my school year lol.

SlappinCups likes this.
  19. SlappinCups

Sorry, I wasn't very clear in my post. I don't mean to imply she is moving on too fast from grieving, obviously she would only know a time that is right for her. Just in texting me (before I found out about her ex) it just seemed a little... too aggressive? or something. Idk I really hate to sound self-involved in this situation, bc I'm sure I would feel some sort of awful if my partner died, but I also don't really want to just kind of be an emotional plug if that makes sense...

lol there's no way to not feel/look like an asshole when trying to communicate any of this so sorry

bigmike, Shrek, Mr. Serotonin and 2 others like this.
  20. Borat

Formerly known as MikeyPaine Prestigious

Today is the day...I'm so NERVOUS. I know I really don't need to be, I'm pretty certain she likes me to some degree but idk I obviously can't help it. Today she's being like kinda ""mean"" to me (like pretty clearly in playful way) so idk I guess that's kinda flirty. Pray for me...

bigmike, Mary V, Joe4th and 7 others like this.
  21. Dog with a Blog

What are y’all gonna do?

22. ComedownMachine

Trusted Prestigious

You’ve got this buddy. Someday she’ll be like your chair.

23. Mr. Serotonin

Hopefully he'll be like her chair yaknowhatimsayin yuk yuk yuk yuk :teethsmile:

ncarrab, Shrek, dadbolt and 3 others like this.
  24. SlappinCups

[​IMG]

coleslawed, Shrek, Joe4th and 3 others like this.
  25. Borat

Formerly known as MikeyPaine Prestigious

We are meeting at a mutual friends get together. Should be a pretty small low key thing.

Shrek, Mr. Serotonin, dadbolt and 3 others like this.