Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons We're Probably Not) Dating Or In A Relationship Thread NSFW • Page 1279

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

tell me somethin i don't know dog

Joe4th, dadbolt, GrantCloud and 2 others like this.
  2. Dog with a Blog

3. SlappinCups

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I think it would be hypocritical for me to like this

SlappinCups and Dog with a Blog like this.
  5. SlappinCups

are we the seminal hardcore punk band bad brains

6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Hopefully not that dude is homophobic

ChaseTx and SlappinCups like this.
  7. SlappinCups

8. Dog with a Blog

I forget everything that everyone says

9. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

My new thing is saying “you know what they say” as though I’m about to impart some wisdom through a common saying, and then not having any follow-up

10. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

hoodies and water is how I stay single but also feel good

11. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I just wore a black champion hoodie in like 90 degree weather because I am true to my brand

12. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

This post is veryyy quality.

GrantCloud and SlappinCups like this.
  13. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

SlappinCups and Dog with a Blog like this.
  14. Dog with a Blog

Mr. Serotonin and SlappinCups like this.
  15. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so actual relationship news, I think me and Cait might mutually end things. I've discussed in the sex thread we have had problems in our sex life, its like chemistry and compatibility isnt there. It is the most bizarre thing I have ever experienced in a relationship. I love the girl but just that area of our life is not good. I've talked to people who have been in similar situations and they said that they stayed with the person way too long and just ended up resenting the fuck out of each other. Me and Cait don't want that, we have had very open talks and made it clear we want to be in each others lives. We just don't know how to go about it. It sucks man.

16. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I hear you man, it's a huge bummer. I've frequently visited the /deadbeadrooms thread on Reddit, and while there are some people with suggestions, most people just want out. Do you think it's a chemistry thing, or is one of you simply with a lower libido than the other?

17. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I started taking stuff to higher my testosterone, we had went a few months with no sex, I think those few months really messed with her head and I feel so bad about it. I reassure her it's me (I gained a lot of wait this past year) but she thinks it's her. Sex the first few months was great, but if i'm being completely transparent, i'm just not as attracted to her as I should be. I love her, I'd do anything for her, but sexually it's not like I want to tear of her clothes on the spot right away, shes different than the usual girl I date and I guess that's an issue. It sucks man. There's alot to it I think.

18. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

sexual compatibility was an issue in my last relationship. suffice to say my ex had told me there was a point where she thought she was asexual, which she wasn't, and that sort of chemistry that I'm used to just wasn't there. It can sometimes be hard to explain to people what that means because it's not just about fucking at all. It really sucks too cuz you can love everything about that person but if that factor is missing it will always be a dealbreaker, even when you try and force it.

oldjersey likes this.
  19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I don't want to think about how horny Dan is

GrantCloud, bigmike, St. Nate and 8 others like this.
  20. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Yup, it really sucks. At least I know I have a life long friend, just, being separated is going to be very hard at first.

Jacob likes this.
  21. Dog with a Blog

Damn dude, that sucks. I’m sorry. Do you think it’s purely physical though? I mean, you were obviously very attracted to her when you got together and it’s not like her physical appearance has changed. But is your relationship interesting? I feel like that has so much to do with sexual attraction

bigmike likes this.
  22. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I think it's alot of my fault. I haven't been taking care of me and my health and its really fucked with my libido and confidence. I think she is beautiful, so that's why it's baffling to me, I made the mistake of letting her know before we talk tonight and she isn't handling it well. I feel so bad, I don't want to hurt her at all, she has not done anything negative for me for even a second. I don't know what to do or what is gonna happen. I would say our relationship is not interesting, we are homebodies, and again thats on me, I have no motivation to go do anything fun or adventurous and I feel like we are past the point of no return, at least for now. But maybe not? Idk.

bigmike and Dog with a Blog like this.
  23. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I told her we should take a break. I just moved my stuff out (some of it). Ive been crying all day. This sucks.

24. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Yo, @oldjersey, if you need anything dude, feel free to message me. Sorry to hear you’re going through that.

Joe4th and oldjersey like this.
  25. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Thanks Mikey. Moving my stuff out was the hardest. Cait seems to be doing okay now. I just want her to be okay. I have no idea what's going to happen

Joe4th and bigmike like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.