Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons We're Probably Not) Dating Or In A Relationship Thread NSFW • Page 1196

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

[​IMG]

Dream of her tonight, sweet James. Your #1.

2. Dog with a Blog

Haha right. I’m completely bald so part of me thinks it might be too samey. Some couples almost look too well suited for each other that I wonder if it’s boring.

GBlades likes this.
  3. Dog with a Blog

Lol this was loading very slowly and I thought it was Britney Spears

GrantCloud, Mary V and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  4. Mr. Serotonin

i would've posted that twenty years ago

5. Dog with a Blog

6. GBlades

Trusted

Well if that's what you're into, go for it obviously. Although i'd be too scared to also have a bald pet and be a bald family and be known as the bald family with the bald pets in the neighbourhood and have kids be making up weird stories about how no-one had any hair like their was a plague of hair-eating rats or some shit.

7. Dog with a Blog

:crylaugh:

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  8. Mr. Serotonin

bald pets are notorious thieves

9. GBlades

Trusted

Totally did not mean that in a bad way haha. Just the ramblings of a guy whos up at 3am when he starts work at 7am! I dig shaved heads on girls. Might just get the shaver out right now and shave my girls head whilst she's sleeping :crylaugh:

10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

11. Dog with a Blog

Lol I didn’t take it badly. It’s legitimately a pretty funny concept.

12. GBlades

Trusted

Just making sure :thumbup:

13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

hair is an important thing for me for a girl, like Michelle Williams and some other people can rock a pixie cut but usually I'm more into long hair

Mrplum5089 and Dog with a Blog like this.
  14. GBlades

Trusted

Yeah I agree that you have to suit it first, its obviously subjective.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  15. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

about a decade or so ago i used to have shoulder length hair (a man) and the girl i was seeing had a super, super short cut and everyone would give us shit when they'd walk behind us because it always looked like i was the woman / she was the man due to our haircuts. we'd never really given it much thought of the irony but people constantly bringing it up was quite humorous.

16. GBlades

Trusted

people suck sometimes haha. at least you thought it humorous and not to heart.

17. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

most friends were good sports about it. the main reason it got brought up / was seen as ironic as it was was because i was the ONLY guy around with long hair and she was the ONLY woman around with short hair so everyone was like, "oh OF COURSE you two would somehow end up together."

18. GBlades

Trusted

I suppose it is a little ironic since people have a base image of what men & woman should look like. My gf does NOT like getting her hair cut, it's down past her ass and i'm growing mine out (not to that extent) but I think she just hates cutting hair unless its her legs and that sorta stuff.

19. Dog with a Blog

One time I was on a date and at the time I had hair past my shoulders and the waitress comes up to us, my back facing her, and as she’s approaching us she goes “alright ladies what can I get started for ya!?” It was pretty damn hilarious.

20. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I thought she was very attractive in that phase

21. scroopy.noopers

: (

Thinking of ways to make extra money and thought maybe managing dating app profiles is a thing

22. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I am back on my gummy bear eating bullshit

23. Dog with a Blog

Dude I was just going to ask you about this today

24. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

i found a leftover bag in the pantry and I am like I need these because school sucks

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  25. Dog with a Blog

Man. The College Thread kept me alive

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.