Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons We're Probably Not) Dating Or In A Relationship Thread NSFW • Page 1195

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. GBlades

Trusted

Nothings wrong with it . I'm sorry if it came across that o thought it was wrong. I was genuinely just curious about it .

2. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

no i meant what's wrong with OkC now

3. GBlades

Trusted

Well that's awkward! Hahaha fair enough .

4. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

You can't see who likes your profile unless you like them too. You have to pay for that. I have a bunch of likes on my profile but I have no idea who they are because I can't see them and they haven't messaged me. Guess we'll never talk!

None of that was a thing back in 2012. Back then it was an open book, it would even tell you if someone looked at your profile.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  5. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

That would bother me more if 99% of my likes weren't 40 year old dudes wanting me to see their wang

6. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

yeah I like it better the way it is now. This way you don't waste time messaging people unless you're both mutually interested.

7. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

my friend met her boyfriend on tinder and they've been together like 3 years.

8. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Today a guy with numerous face tattoos, slides, and jorts sagging so low they looked like highwaters hit on me. "why are you single?" people ask? "why do you date losers?" They inquire?

THE ANSWERS TO BOTH OF THESE QUESTIONS IS BECAUSE THESE ARE THE ONLY MEN WHO HIT ON ME. THIS IS MY LIFE.

GrantCloud and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

was it Post Malone

10. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

No. I wish it had been. I'd take a presumably wealthier than me dude hitting on me than this rando prowling around Wal Mart. Tho he did step out of the way for me as I walked by. I had him pegged as one of those guys who don't move out of the way when people are coming from the opposite direction so there's that #WhenTheBarIsLow

CarpetElf and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  11. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

12. scroopy.noopers

: (

I've given up on this dude. I'm not sure if its the timing or what but he's made it clear he doesn't want to put effort into seeing me. So I went on back to back dates weds and thurs and they went ok. One girl i got along with maybe too well. She could get me into trouble for sure.

13. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

14. Dog with a Blog

15. Dog with a Blog

JK ALFM CUMGRATS

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  16. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

I need to move (back) out of this town. I downloaded this Bumble thing because the idea of women messaging first sounds really enjoyable as I don’t have to waste my time sending messages that won’t get read. Instead I just get to swipe right sometimes and never hear back. That crucial 45 seconds of message writing I save really adds up.

BUT I feel like every ex-girlfriend, ex-friend, awkward encounter and kinda sorta coworker is on here which is awkward as fuuuuuuuck. I work for a company that has 3,000 employees in a very small isolated area and while I’ve never seen the people on app in person before, I know as soon as I swipe right I’ll see them every day for the rest of my life and I will die of awkward shame.

17. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I thought bumble would rule because I got a bunch of matches but yeah no one ever messaged me so it was all pointless in the end.

18. Dog with a Blog

I’ve recently discovered that I have a thing for girls with shaved heads. So attractive to me.

19. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

You egomaniac!

20. Dog with a Blog

Haha that’s what’s funny. I feel like if I got with a girl with a shaved head it might be too cheesy

21. GBlades

Trusted

When you say shaved, do you mean completely or styled into their hair?

22. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

What about a shaved *****?

23. Dog with a Blog

Completely. Although the partial shave is cool too

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

[​IMG]

25. GBlades

Trusted

Cool, I know some pretty attractive girls like that. Some have the sides of their head shaved and it's awesome. Can be weird though since I also have my head partially shaved at the sides and pretty much the same haircut.....

Mary V and Dog with a Blog like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.