Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons We're Probably Not) Dating Or In A Relationship Thread NSFW • Page 1173

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. scroopy.noopers

: (

Recent discovery for me: sliding into the DMs > all dating apps

I'm trying to date/befriend IG and Twitter famous people and become the next Anna Delvey.

supernovagirl likes this.
  2. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

For some reason I find that way more terrifying lol, probably for the fact that matching on dating apps means it’s somewhat mutual.

3. Paddy

// _ _ _ _ _ _ _ //

So erm, this has pretty much escalated. How bad should I feel that I’m enabling cheating

4. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

P bad honestly! What are you guys doing? Just a fwb thing or something else?

dadbolt likes this.
  5. Paddy

// _ _ _ _ _ _ _ //

Yeah. I mean I really don’t think I want it to get serious but we haven’t really talked about it so I don’t know what she wants longer term

6. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I hate when you can’t tell if you have a crush on someone or if they’re just the closest decent looking person lol

7. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

talking to her about it and letting her know what you do or do not want and trying to see how she feels seems like something that should probably happen sooner rather than later if you're going to continue to see her. or just don't facilitate cheating. it really sucks to be the person being cheated on. that's just my 2 cents.

supernovagirl and Paddy like this.
  8. scroopy.noopers

Idk I guess since I'm looking for just friends I'm really just DMing with no expectations other than a quick back and forth. Sometimes I get a flirty vibe after a few interactions and if I'm attracted to them I'll ask em out.

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  9. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I just want to say this "out loud" to get it off my chest:

Dear S,

I want someone to look at me the way you look at me when you're drunk.

I don't like feeling like I love you, but only the you I see when you're finally able to be free of your inhibitions. I wish we didn't kiss. I wish you didn't tell me you've thought about us before. I wish you didn't tell me it's happened between you and others. You know you have a problem, but still haven't tried to fix it.

I don't know which side of you to listen to anymore.

10. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

So after 6 months of shitty long distance... my girlfriend just booked her flight home for Thursday

11. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Someone is getting a double whataburger

12. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

what does that mean dicky

GrantCloud and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  13. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

like going to whataburger twice in one day or eating two whataburgers at the same time

14. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I think someone is gettin’ Dicky’d

15. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

twice in one day. best life

16. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

bumble is going baddddd

17. scroopy.noopers

QUOTE="CobraKidJon, post: 2195546, member: 289"]bumble is going baddddd[/QUOTE]

That's the worst one lol

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  18. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Last time I had Bumble I couldn’t have gotten more than five matches over the span of a month. All good there.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  19. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I'm really scared to start dating or meet a new person again...

20. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

That's the worst one lol [/QUOTE]

I've gotten like five matches and literally none of them messaged me so it expired and I was like boooo.

21. Kiana Jun 26, 2018
    (Last edited: Jun 26, 2018)
    Kiana

I just read the khloe k thing about rebuilding her relationship with Tristan after he cheated and I've been thinking about it a lot with the carters album release and cardi b too. Idk how to articulate myself well but it makes me feel a kind of way that it seems like so often it's the woman sticking by a sucky dude. I know that's not always the case 100% of the time, but its similar among my friend group too. Guy cheats repeatedly and the woman talks about how she needs to stick by and rebuild and that relationships are work and stuff that's all true, but I often wonder if the situations were reversed if their Male partners would stick by so loyally to rebuild the relationship and I always feel like it's a no. I think things can be repaired and worked on but it makes me sad to so often see how one sided it is. I see so many women sobbing and miserable trying to forgive and rebuild trust while the man cheats and I'm just like... idk. Again I know cheating isn't only done by men, but it's kinda hitting close to home rn just cause I've read stories of these women and my friends are so similar and it's just sad and defeating

supernovagirl, Mary V, LWS and 2 others like this.
  22. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I’ve had like 2/5 women in serious relationships with me cheat, so it doesn’t seem very one sided from where I stand

23. Kiana Jun 26, 2018
    (Last edited: Jun 26, 2018)
    Kiana

I dont necessarily mean cheating is one sided as I said repeatedly in my post, but rather that socialization that exists and pressures women into staying and trying to "fix" things despite the way we are treated. Like we're expected to mother and mend at our expense. I constantly see women brag about being "ride or die for your man" despite what their partner does. That kinda attitude that I dont rly see as much from men. I've def seen men be cheated on and try to rebuild, but I guess I dont rly see that ride or die bonnie and clyde "these hoes ain't loyal" type attitude/internalization from them as much

24. Cmoney86

Trusted

i need some advice anyone willing to help me out?

25. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

part of me wants to indulge this to see what kind of bullshit you're going to hit the thread with, but i think everyone would be better off if you kept your thoughts/problems with dating/women to yourself cmoney

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.