Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons we're not having) Sex (and WoW) Thread NSFW • Page 404

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by aranea, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

American Pie

2. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

filthy

GrantCloud and Colby Searcy like this.
  3. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Hey don't judge. You do what you want on your birthday

4. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Update: My fiancé is having a baby… doctor said we need to take ‘a week off’ because last time (last week) we went pretty rough and she started bleeding… she’s been on my like a piranha… send help.

Aaron Mook, David87 and Colby Searcy like this.
  5. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

jkauf and Sean Murphy like this.
  6. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

jkauf and Colby Searcy like this.
  7. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

38 here. Same thing but mine was due to stress, poor diet and lack of exercise and sleep. Just lots of bad habits this fall that caught up with me quicker than they ever used to.

After a solid month of making better choices, prioritizing good food, physical activity and SLEEP/WATER, I’m nearly as good as I was once.

Don’t give up the ship. Reset your body if you can and give it time.

dylan and Aaron Mook like this.
  8. I, too, need to make some changes. Sex is very difficult when you have performance anxiety and are on antidepressants and your wife is going to semi-related therapy so sex only happens every so often making it feel like this huge event with all this pressure because we never know when she'll be in the mood again. So... yeah. We're working on it. I'm trying to change some bad habits as of tomorrow. Sorry for the semi-serious post, didn't know where else to go to vent this information because I'm feeling like a huge loser right now.

dylan, AFoolsGlory, SamLevi11 and 4 others like this.
  9. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

…because We both got covid last week! We’ve been on paxlovid and feeling better but trying to adhere to the “no physical activity” thing so we can try and avoid long covid

Colby Searcy likes this.
  10. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

so we broke this dry spell this past Sunday. It definitely sucks going like 3+ weeks when you’re usually going a few times a week, but I’d be lying if I didn’t say that the results of going without that long were pretty damn awesome—including her running downstairs to jump my bones as soon as the kid was asleep for a nap because she was sick of not getting any. a great feeling when you’re usually the initiator!

11. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

Having it initiated, especially unexpectedly and double especially when you are the primary driver, is such a good feeling, it makes me understand exactly why some people refuse to quit heroin.

Colby Searcy and David87 like this.
  12. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah when your wife comes and jumps on you and says some very explicit things about what she wants you to do, it’s pretty nice haha. Especially when so many times it starts with just asking if you want to have sex. We try to avoid starting it that as much as we can but it’s hard when you have a kid and an exhausting job. Sometimes you just need to ask. So something different from that was great haha

Colby Searcy likes this.
  13. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

sinners

14. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

why do I get notifications for this god forsaken thread

15. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

I haven’t been in anything new since 2005, man, this is all I have.

GrantCloud and Sean Murphy like this.
  16. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

GrantCloud likes this.