Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons we're not having) Sex (and WoW) Thread NSFW • Page 4

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by aranea, Jun 24, 2016.

1. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

2. The_Effort

Regular Supporter

The prevalence of the dick pic in our society is astounding to me. I have never once sent one or been asked to send one (maybe that says more about me) so people just assuming you want them is something I can't wrap my head around

3. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I couldn't believe how many random dick pics I got on Snapchat. Everyone filled me in that I could change the settings so that's what I did.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  4. The_Effort

Regular Supporter

This reminds me of a friend of mine's joke

ChaseTx and AelNire like this.
  5. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I remember when I created an Okcupid profile a long time ago, I set my interested in section incorrectly and I got a bunch of messages asking me if I wanted to see their dicks.

dylan likes this.
  6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I don't get it or how obsessed dudes are with their dicks , plus the whole harassment element obviously

7. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

dick pics are so not arousing in every way unless there's context, build up and consent. if you flop some meat in my face that shit does nothing.

8. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

josephcissell, dylan and AelNire like this.
  9. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Obviously I've never used Tinder. Some days I wish that I was single for a bit in this crazy dating app world, but others I'm very glad I found my wife when I did.

10. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

It's easy to bone nowadays and hard as fuck to date.

josephcissell, ryan.conde and dylan like this.
  11. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I can't do either weeeeeeee

Aaron Mook, dylan, ChaseTx and 2 others like this.
  12. The_Effort

Regular Supporter

I just wanna date thoooo :tear:

I'm in the wrong thread apparently

13. The_Effort

Regular Supporter

14. Dominick

Prestigious Prestigious

I've been asked. So, instead of sending one, I sent back a hand-drawn picture. Smilie faces were involved. There were heart bubbles. It was when I was younger and more romantic.

But, honestly, the crude nature of men is one of the reasons I decided to not deal with them anymore.

iCarly Rae Jepsen, ChaseTx and Robk like this.
  15. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Speak for yourself.

ChaseTx likes this.
  16. Dominick

Prestigious Prestigious

I need context too. In my mind, it is more like the opening of Star Wars films, in which the backstory is laid out. Then, i might have accepted one.

Robk likes this.
  17. alert=danger

Eat The City. Eat It Whole. Prestigious

I've never sent a dick pic. I can't see how anyone would possibly enjoy it...

18. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

guys i've never even sent my wife a dick pic

Robk likes this.
  19. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

You don't put in the effort to get laid! I know you.

20. The_Effort Jun 24, 2016
    (Last edited: Jun 24, 2016)
    The_Effort

Regular Supporter

That is something that has been on my mind while kinda figuring some things about me out lately..
    Seems like trying to even deal with men in the dating realm would be terrible

21. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

also the receiver of the pic is probably desensitized to dicks at this point anyways. if you're on a site/app that is for hooking up i can guarantee that person has seen many a pics of dicks that were sent to them, yours aint so special that it's going to suddenly arouse the person, at least in my opinion.

None the less, seems like the general consensus of everyone here is dick pics aren't so great haha

22. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I seriously hope that you have sent her a picture of your chili tacos ---- send me one, please

23. The_Effort

Regular Supporter

That brings up a good point though.. What are these people trying to accomplish by sending the pic? Is just knowing someone saw it enough? What's the end-game

24. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I screenshot them and send a group message to all my friends.

thechrisformat and Robk like this.
  25. Dominick

Prestigious Prestigious

Pretty much. And, on my end, I was always closer to the heterosexual end of the spectrum, so it was easier for me to discard them as the brutes they are. It makes one wonder how women deal with our collective insecurities and mental deformations.

CarpetElf and Robk like this.